Le’Veon Bell loses 500k in jewelry heist

Per the report, two female acquaintances — described in the police report as girlfriends of Bell — absconded with the jewelry. Bell claims that he returned from the gym on May 25 to find the women gone, along with the jewelry.

The New York Post reports that Bell claims to have lost via the theft two gold chains with diamonds, a black panther pendant with black and white diamonds and a Rolex. The total value amounts to $520,000.

The theft happened in Hollywood, Florida.

“Girlfriends” ... lmao 

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Stupidity

they need to add a question to the Wonderlic that involves # girlfriends x $ of jewelry 

The thieving girlfriends can't be too bright. He knows their names. Maybe they used aliases? :ph34r:

5 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Apparently its the 1920's where Bell lives.   Jewelry heist, good Lord.

Good on that dewdropper for fingering them dames! When the gumshoes and coppers track down his bent ice, them Dumb Doras will be taken to the big house in bracelets, I tell ya!

Edited by Golden Goat
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 6

58 minutes ago, JohnC said:

The thieving girlfriends can't be too bright. He knows their names. Maybe they used aliases? :ph34r:

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe their story is that he gave them the jewelry as gifts. Otherwise, it's a pretty crazy robbery.

9 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Good on that dewdropper for fingering them dames! When the gumshoes and coppers track down his bent ice, those Dumb Doras will be taken to the big house in bracelets, I tell ya!

See what happened here,  see, was ole LB was after a choice bit of calico like a little cake eater and ended up taking a pocket full of wooden nickles.

Gonna have to be half sea's over this eve after that icy mitt!  I tell ya

• Haha (+1) 3