Bills sign TE Nate Becker and DT L.T. Walton

HOUSE

14 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

Ok....add one, drop one.  How does that increase the number?

Cutting the 4th player on the depth chart in a position puts the heat up on the booty hairs of whoever was 3rd... new guys starts to add flame to the hairs... at least that's what I'm hoping...

I also hope I'm not the only one wit hairs on my cheeks... Cuz anytime I've witnessed men mooning (sadly) they always have baby clean cheeks. Also in movies too... I been wondering if these men are shaving their bootys...

Idk what the hell the point of this was... I'm gonna asask my therapist if i have butt cheek insecurities. 

On 6/5/2019 at 5:50 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Moving further down the road to 53 tight ends. 

...and ANOTHER one hits the open market....should we......?.....:D

Washington cuts TE Manasseh Garner

Posted by Charean Williams on June 6, 2019, 5:45 PM EDT

Washington waived tight end Manasseh Garner on Thursday, according to the NFL’s official transactions report.

Garner, 27, has played one career regular-season game.

He originally signed with the Chiefs as an undrafted free agent out of Pittsburgh in 2015. He also has spent time with the Browns, Bills and Broncos.

His only career action came with the Bills in 2016.

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

All the comments notwithstanding, it’s apparent to me both these guys have been on our Pro & College scouting radar for awhile. Walton is a 4-3 DE with 4 yrs of regular rotation and the ‘perfect size’ rookie TE obviously had scouts eyes given the 2 we Drafted and another UDFA. 

These were undeniably the most critical positions of need for us heading into the Draft, so I see these 2 as talent evaluated upgrades to those we’ve recently acquired. 

The better the competition, the better the team.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

All the comments notwithstanding, it’s apparent to me both these guys have been on our Pro & College scouting radar for awhile. Walton is a 4-3 DE with 4 yrs of regular rotation and the ‘perfect size’ rookie TE obviously had scouts eyes given the 2 we Drafted and another UDFA. 

These were undeniably the most critical positions of need for us heading into the Draft, so I see these 2 as talent evaluated upgrades to those we’ve recently acquired. 

The better the competition, the better the team.

...hard to remember the last time we had this level of solid competition heading into camp........will be some talent in those 37 cuts IMO..............

• Like (+1) 1