Bills sign TE Nate Becker and DT L.T. Walton

HOUSE

Image result for nate becker

Image result for lt walton

The Bills made some roster moves on the off day between OTA practices this week. Buffalo signed TE Nate Becker and DT L.T. Walton on Wednesday.

Becker (6-5, 260) was signed as an undrafted rookie free agent this past April by the Detroit Lions, but was released by the club right after their rookie minicamp to make room for a new signing by Detroit. He played his college ball at Miami (OH) University where he served primarily as a blocking tight end. He made 19 receptions in his college career.

Buffalo also added free agent DT L.T. Walton. A former sixth-round pick of the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2015, Walton (6-5, 305) has played the last four seasons for the Steelers largely as a rotational defensive end in Pittsburgh’s 3-4 scheme.

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-add-te-nate-becker-dt-l-t-walton

Edited by HOUSE

16 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Dang.  I wanted Quindarius Thagard to make the team.  That’s a much better name than L. T. Walton.  

Are you kidding!?  Having LT and Walton together suggests multiple sport greatness!

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

Every team needs a big Becker

Hahaha a play on '*****'!!!! Bc if you change the p and b it makes that funny. Well done sir!!;)

Edit - really? ***** is blocked? What if i wanna say ' look at that woodpecker, he sure is a good *****! Just look at him peck!!! ???

Edited by gobills1212
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Key and Peele All American.

You beat me to it :flirt:

2 hours ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

The "L" stands for Leterrius (not kidding).  Feel a bit better?

Leterrius "L.T." Deon Walton, so maybe 3rd team Key and Peele All-Star.