Bills WR corps aka The Smurfs

15 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I just had a brain fart on brown. It happens Especially after suffeing Almost 10 concussions in my football career 

I assure you I knew Roberts was on the roster but he won’t be seeing much time at WR though is a ST ace

probably Duke because he has pro experience and balled out last year.. sills to PS

10 receptions last season is a dead giveaway to anybody that Roberts isn't much of a receiving threat. He's a return man, it's well known. 

Duke Williams has a shot obviously, but have you heard anything on Williams through OTAs, that leads you to believe that his dominant, play in the CFL has carried over? 

1 minute ago, BurpleBull said:

10 receptions last season is a dead, give-away to anybody that Roberts isn't much of a receiving threat. He's a return man, it's well known. 

Duke Williams has a shot obviously, but have you heard anything on Williams through OTAs, that leads you to believe that his dominant, play in the CFL has carried over? 

No but he also seems like a guy who won’t impress in shorts but when the pads go on in training camp he might manhandle some corners

Sills has good hands but a poor release and will get jammed at The LOS by good corners... if he’s been working on that he has a chance to be the RZ target