Mike Rodak leaving ESPN

2 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

I mean, on Tim Graham’s show he talks about being a pats fan growing up. I know as a media member they’re supposed to not have any bias but can anyone really turn off their fandom completely? I personally don’t care either way. He’s also mentioned about the hoodies he owned from their earlier super bowl years as well. 

...friends of mine in Bflo say he is one weird dude......nasty, vindictive, caustic, always right and once he has a personal vendetta, he never lets it go...other than that, he's  a pretty nice guy (COUGH)....

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...friends of mine in Bflo say he is one weird dude......nasty, vindictive, caustic, always right and once he has a personal vendetta, he never lets it go...other than that, he's  a pretty nice guy (COUGH)....

Yeah, he seems like that one friend you just ignite an argument just to see how far you can push him ?

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/6/2019 at 12:14 PM, Rockpile233 said:

He grew on me over time. I thought he did a fine job.

I’d be embarrassed to drag a guy stepping away. Some of those thread comments are overboard. Twitter is truly a cesspool.

A lot of those comments were just plain rude. I don't do twitter. Can't he delete posts, or tweets, or whatever they are called? 

1 hour ago, Steve O said:

A lot of those comments were just plain rude. I don't do twitter. Can't he delete posts, or tweets, or whatever they are called? 

He can delete his own tweets. If he gets replies to his tweets that he doesn’t like, he can’t delete them but he can block and mute the person who said it. Blocking will prevent the person from replying to his tweets in the future and muting will prevent him  from seeing any of their tweets in the future.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

the only sunlight over 20 frickin years

Hence why it sucked. Although when considering other teams suckitude compared to the Bills, if a team made the playoffs, no matter by how slim a margin, it was often seen as proof they were way above the the Bills.

• 1 month later...

Besides the obvious Homerisms   I have thought that there's a  shot at starting the season 7-1 or 6-2

Easy peasy ... but I don[t have them collapsing in the 2nd half 

Someone needs to get off their duff and GET TO WORK 

Why are they not posting to ESPN?   Why must I read his own Twitter page?  

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

If we get to 7-1, I'm saving money for playoff tickets....especially if it's at New Era.  

If we get to 7-1, I'm getting naked and climbing a light post.