Rant:

How is it possible that I lose my remote right after I just used it?  I mean I didn't even move anywhere.

I don't watch much live TV, just DVR...I'll start something I recorded, press play and then can't find the remote when the commercials come to fast forward.  Now I have to watch the commercials.  

• Like (+1) 1

Why do most of you mouth breathing morons think all your wildly inconsiderate, dangerous, me first actions are clever?  Everyone is out to game the system in some way.  Whether its leaving your shopping cart to free float around the parking lot, parking in spots that aren't spots to avoid walking 20 feet, taking a full cart through the express lane for shorter lines, etc. it seems like most of the general public has found some type of "life hack" where they save precious seconds at the expense of decent society.

Its not only the pinnacle of asshattery but its extremely short sighted due to basic game theory.  The more you inspire other dumb ***** to pursue similar actions the less the advantage for bad behavior.  The end game is a scenario like Idiocracy with a bunch of morons in a pile desperately trying f@#$ one another first.  When no one plays fair everyone is worse off.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Why do passwords have to include a number, capital, a symbol of some sort, not be any password you’ve ever used before, and an act of god that password isn’t already being used?

i say FU to you tech people and your stupid passwords. If I want 1,2,3,4 to be my password and it’s super easy to break into, then so be it. 

17 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Why do most of you mouth breathing morons think all your wildly inconsiderate, dangerous, me first actions are clever?  Everyone is out to game the system in some way.  Whether its leaving your shopping cart to free float around the parking lot, parking in spots that aren't spots to avoid walking 20 feet, taking a full cart through the express lane for shorter lines, etc. it seems like most of the general public has found some type of "life hack" where they save precious seconds at the expense of decent society.

Its not only the pinnacle of asshattery but its extremely short sighted due to basic game theory.  The more you inspire other dumb ***** to pursue similar actions the less the advantage for bad behavior.  The end game is a scenario like Idiocracy with a bunch of morons in a pile desperately trying f@#$ one another first.  When no one plays fair everyone is worse off.

Because we as a society don't shoot people as much as we should... You think anyone ever parked their horse in Doc Holidays reserved spot? 

18 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Do you do anything besides hang out at the grocery store?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Because DoD passwords have to be 15+ characters, change every 60 days, can't repeat and a whole slew of other things... Like caps, special characters, etc...

I just cut-n-paste from a Word file.  Real secure, right? I clear my clipboard ASAP.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1) At my golf course we have a local rule entitling the player to relief from French drains. How am I supposed to know which drains were made in France and which were made in the US? And why am I not entitled to relief from the drains made in the US?

2) People who don't cover their mouths when they yawn.

3) People who use your and you're interchangeably. They have totally different meanings.

4) People who say something is very unique. If something is unique it is by definition one of a kind, no need to quantify how unique it is.

Let's face it, bad grammar in general annoys me. 

28 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

How is it possible that I lose my remote right after I just used it?  I mean I didn't even move anywhere.

I don't watch much live TV, just DVR...I'll start something I recorded, press play and then can't find the remote when the commercials come to fast forward.  Now I have to watch the commercials.  

Because your getting old.

24 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

This here is TRUE quality in ranting.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Cue @Gugny and his smoker... Rolling down Highway 41!

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He had a tickly mustache.

?