Brady trolling us all

7 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Wait Gugny's ex went to a barber for hair appointments?

Should have given her a bigger budget.

Mine spends a fortune on a dude whose name is pronounced TOE-mas, but she is all happy and I am off the radar for a week or so. Money well spent.

My son and I went to the same barbershop.  She would bring him for haircuts sometimes.  Her hairdresser is an absolute smokeshow.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Wait Gugny's ex went to a barber for hair appointments?

Should have given her a bigger budget.

Mine spends a fortune on a dude whose name is pronounced TOE-mas, but she is all happy and I am off the radar for a week or so. Money well spent.

When my now wife and I were on a break, I talked to her once and she said she was going to the gay bar with her gay friend. 

Thats when I knew I still had a shot with her :)

2 minutes ago, teef said:

don't you bring ted mcginley into this.  don't you dare.

He's still a handsome gentleman.

Image result for ted mcginley today

1 minute ago, Captain Hindsight said:

When my now wife and I were on a break, I talked to her once and she said she was going to the gay bar with her gay friend. 

Thats when I knew I still had a shot with her :)

I went to a gay bar once because a girl I liked was a bartender there.  I got hit on by a bunch of men and got some free drinks.  Wasn't too bad.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I went to a gay bar once because a girl I liked was a bartender there.  I got hit on by a bunch of men and got some free drinks.  Wasn't too bad.

That guy she went to the bar with told her once he always thought I was "sharp looking man" Actually one of the best compliments I've ever gotten

12 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He's still a handsome gentleman.

Image result for ted mcginley today

This is in no way a surprise to me.  Especially if you wore the vintage graphic tee.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Please tell me you were more of a Steve guy.  I liked both but Steve was the man.  

Steve was funny.......the D'Arcy's got a little dopey once Ted came on board.

1 minute ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Is this the “No Ma’am” meeting?

image.thumb.png.e18a1de97e945ea468afb381eee317f8.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, without a drought said:

I don't know, I usually laugh at him when he tries.

as long as it's at him.

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Please tell me you were more of a Steve guy.  I liked both but Steve was the man.  

uh...no.  steve was pathetic and weak.  ted was straight up eye candy.

1 hour ago, thunderingsquid said:

I want him to go out slowly and watch his game implode week by atrocious week.  

Each int and fumbled snap being worse than the one before.  

Watch the goat slowly break down and crash in a pitiful hubris fueled disaster.  

How many consecutive years have you been saying this?

• Like (+1) 1

I'm convinced he's just holding on hoping that Belichick retires first, just so there's no chance of him winning a SB with a different QB. He doesn't want the "he only won so much because of the coach". Belichick probably feels the same way. It's a game of chicken 

• Like (+1) 1

I say it every year but I firmly believe it.

TB is on borrowed time....his play is going to eventually drop off.....or he is gonna take a hit........something is going to give.  Father time is undefeated.

Last year I thought they really gave him help with defense and running game....its not to say he is not really good and he deserves every bit of respect he gets.....

Only that we have not lose our 2 games to them until we have actually lost them.

• Like (+1) 1