Brady trolling us all

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/Does_Tom_Brady_s_cryptic_tweet_hint_at_2019_being_his_last_season_-510832892.html

I don't want to give him oxygen but I would hate this.  I want him to go out slowly and watch his game implode week by atrocious week.  

Each int and fumbled snap being worse than the one before.  

Watch the goat slowly break down and crash in a pitiful hubris fueled disaster.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, teef said:

when tom brady tires to be funny or creative, it never seems to quite work out.  not that he needs it to, but he should just stick to throwing the football.

Sounds like @Royale with Cheese Only instead of sticking to throwing footballs (because he can’t throw) it’s baking goodies for his wife.

6 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Sounds like @Royale with Cheese Only instead of sticking to throwing footballs (because he can’t throw) it’s baking goodies for his wife.

Jay, I am single now.  My ex is now dating a guy who drives a crotch rocket.

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He already married the Brazilian?!?!?!?

I can't blame her wanting to.  I mean have you seen me in vintage graphic t-shirt?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Jay, I am single now.  My ex is now dating a guy who drives a crotch rocket.

My ex left me for my barber.

• Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/Does_Tom_Brady_s_cryptic_tweet_hint_at_2019_being_his_last_season_-510832892.html

I don't want to give him oxygen but I would hate this.  I want him to go out slowly and watch his game implode week by atrocious week.   

Each int and fumbled snap being worse than the one before.   

Watch the goat slowly break down and crash in a pitiful hubris fueled disaster.   

I think he sees the quarterbacks in his own division and knows the end is coming for the Patriot* dynasty

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

My ex left me for my barber.

I wish I had thought of this before, but you need to leave a yelp review for the shop that simply reads, "this guy ran off with my wife."  But give it like two stars.

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I guess after she met him, she wanted to CUT ties with you?

Wait Gugny's ex went to a barber for hair appointments?

Should have given her a bigger budget.

Mine spends a fortune on a dude whose name is pronounced TOE-mas, but she is all happy and I am off the radar for a week or so. Money well spent.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

Mine spends a fortune on a dude whose name is pronounced TOE-mas, but she is all happy and I am off the radar for a week or so. Money well spent.

My ex used to go to a Hair dresser....generally about $180 per cut and it was about every 8-10 weeks.  Her name was Barbara.  

5 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

I wish I had thought of this before, but you need to leave a yelp review for the shop that simply reads, "this guy ran off with my wife."  But give it like two stars.

Apparently you have no idea what a favor he did me!  Solid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

this comment lead to a series of much greater comments.

4 minutes ago, WideNine said:

i'm going to try to one up ya.  not only does my wife spend a ton on the haircut, but she likes to go out to dinner with her friends that night, because it's the, "best her hair will look".  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, teef said:

this comment lead to a series of much greater comments.

i'm going to try to one up ya.  not only does my wife spend a ton on the haircut, but she likes to go out to dinner with her friends that night, because it's the, "best her hair will look".  

OMG...are you Jefferson Darcy?

• Haha (+1) 3