Tracy Morgan dings his new $2M sports car minutes after buying it

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

If you can afford a $2 million car, you can afford to buy the body and fender tech a Cadillac as a tip after the repair.

You see? This tipping really IS out of control!!! 

• Haha (+1) 2

How much money should you have before you should buy a $2 million car?

All of it? 

Makes you wonder what he’s worth, and if he’s just financially clueless or really that loaded. 

50 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Wasn't his smartest move but he seemed to cool fairly quickly after.

I dont think its an abnormal reaction.  It's not smart but we are human.   My point is I wonder if there is any consistency in the way people are held responsible for their actions.   I digress, just thought it was interesting I didn't see anyone point out the language he was using towards a female given the climate of our country. 

This is why insurance premiums are so high. Fender bender on a Hyundai Elantra 2K.....Fender bender on Bugatti 32K. That's really gonna suck to see on a Carfax report. 

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

The real question is Will Tracy Morgan suffer any backlash for using the word he did during the crash? 

I'm sure somebody somewhere is "outraged" and there will be significant "backlash".

1 hour ago, Augie said:

How much money should you have before you should buy a $2 million car?

All of it? 

Makes you wonder what he’s worth, and if he’s just financially clueless or really that loaded. 

His net worth is listed at 12 million which is very low for purchasing a car of that price 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

His net worth is listed at 12 million which is very low for purchasing a car of that price 

He’s in a good place to rent that bad boy for a weekend. That’s about it. 

• Like (+1) 1