Lorax was on SiriusXM with Vic Carucci and Charlie Weis

eball

I was listening this morning around 8 a.m. and they had Lorax on.  First of all, Weis is a douche.  Sorry.  Typical "I know it all" NJ guy.  Anyway, Vic obviously knows Lorax well and it was a nice interview.  Lorax said all the right things about seeing Josh's progression and them being excited about the season.  Said they can never replace Kyle's leadership but he's working on getting Edmunds to step into that leadership void because he knows he won't be around forever.  Said he liked Oliver's skill set and noted how Star and others are mentoring him.  Implied that the OL is going to be much more physical because of the players they have brought in.  Gave props to Singletary (who Weis likes a lot) -- said he has already seen how well he sees the field and makes people miss.  Also even mentioned Dawson's Creek by name -- the kid must be showing them something.  Made the standard "we'll need to see everything when we get in pads" disclaimer.

• Like (+1) 5

51 minutes ago, eball said:

I was listening this morning around 8 a.m. and they had Lorax on.  First of all, Weis is a douche.  Sorry.  Typical "I know it all" NJ guy.  Anyway, Vic obviously knows Lorax well and it was a nice interview.  Lorax said all the right things about seeing Josh's progression and them being excited about the season.  Said they can never replace Kyle's leadership but he's working on getting Edmunds to step into that leadership void because he knows he won't be around forever.  Said he liked Oliver's skill set and noted how Star and others are mentoring him.  Implied that the OL is going to be much more physical because of the players they have brought in.  Gave props to Singletary (who Weis likes a lot) -- said he has already seen how well he sees the field and makes people miss.  Also even mentioned Dawson's Creek by name -- the kid must be showing them something.  Made the standard "we'll need to see everything when we get in pads" disclaimer.

McD's line, "control the line(s) of scrimmage."  Last year's O-line rarely got the push when they needed it in short yardage situations.  It's clear they wanted maulers--Nsekhe, Spain, Feliciano, Ford, et al.   Despite what you read wrt their pass blocking abilities, it's the toughness that sticks out.  It's difficult NOT to be excited about this season on so many levels...

• Like (+1) 3

I caught Weis rabble rousing - pointing out that Vic is a fan of Toronto teams and implying that he wanted the Bills to move to Toronto.  Vic wasn't having it (because he knows that BillsMafia will be all over his ass)! ?

• Haha (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Heitz said:

I caught Weis rabble rousing - pointing out that Vic is a fan of Toronto teams and implying that he wanted the Bills to move to Toronto.  Vic wasn't having it (because he knows that BillsMafia will be all over his ass)! ?

Weis was also defending Bon Jovi (one of "his guys") saying he got an unfair rap when he was trying to buy the Bills.  Eff you, Charlie, and eff you, Jon.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, eball said:

Weis was also defending Bon Jovi (one of "his guys") saying he got an unfair rap when he was trying to buy the Bills.  Eff you, Charlie, and eff you, Jon.

Weis is an Anti-Billser fasho!  And, to this day, even as one who came of age during the heavy metal years, I turn the channel whenever Bon Jovi comes on the radio (or Sirius, since, "the radio"..??) :beer:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

How did they pull Charlie away from Old Country Buffet?

I think he has a setup in his house that's something akin to Jabba the Hutt's lair.  He slobbers and breathes heavily throughout the broadcast, while name-dropping every chance he gets.  That dude can't be healthy.

• Haha (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, eball said:

eball, please do me a favor and tell Charlie Weiss something, if you ever have the chance.

Jon Bon Jovi was going to move the Bills to Toronto.

Charlie:  "But Donald Trump is a liar and his minions, and..."

Dollars 2 Donuts:  "Shut-up, shut-up shut-up...SHUT-UP...'S-H-U-T-U-P'!  Thank you.  Thank you for explaining Donald Trump to me.  You done?  Good.

Jon Bon Jovi was going to move the Bills to Toronto."

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, eball said:

i heard this too with the talk of the new stadium.  he was really defensive about bon jovi.  weis is just dull.  i want to fall asleep after listening to that guy.

Weis is on every morning now and he makes it impossible to listen to that show.  Every other sentence is something about "Tommy" or "Bill".  He is a a smug, arrogant know-it-all who has never done much on his own but is lucky enough to have a few rings because he was in the right place at the right time.  He is such a homer for the Cheatriots and should not be on a national show.  What happened to Ross Tucker?  He at least is mildly entertaining, especially when he tries to sing along with the intro song.

3 hours ago, Heitz said:

Weis is an Anti-Billser fasho!  And, to this day, even as one who came of age during the heavy metal years, I turn the channel whenever Bon Jovi comes on the radio (or Sirius, since, "the radio"..??) :beer:

Not Metal.

Glam pop.

Fasho??

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

5 hours ago, eball said:

I might get a custom #88 jersey with CREEK on the back.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/5/2019 at 9:43 AM, eball said:

being from New Jersey i assure we do know it all      ha ha ha 

On 6/5/2019 at 11:07 AM, dollars 2 donuts said:

eball, please do me a favor and tell Charlie Weiss something, if you ever have the chance.

Jon Bon Jovi was going to move the Bills to Toronto.

Charlie:  "But Donald Trump is a liar and his minions, and..."

Dollars 2 Donuts:  "Shut-up, shut-up shut-up...SHUT-UP...'S-H-U-T-U-P'!  Thank you.  Thank you for explaining Donald Trump to me.  You done?  Good.

Jon Bon Jovi was going to move the Bills to Toronto."

on the Stern show Bon Jovi said he was never going to move the team .  He said Trump was doing a lot of shady stuff to discredit him,,    Stern kind of back up BonJovi  he asked Jon during the process why he would want to move from nyc to Buffalo .   

1 hour ago, mcdamit said:

on the Stern show Bon Jovi said he was never going to move the team .  He said Trump was doing a lot of shady stuff to discredit him,,    Stern kind of back up BonJovi  he asked Jon during the process why he would want to move from nyc to Buffalo .   

Yeah, and if you believe that I've got some oceanfront property in Kansas to show you...

7 hours ago, mcdamit said:

being from New Jersey i assure we do know it all      ha ha ha 

https://torontosun.com/sports/football/bon-jovi-never-wanted-to-relocate-bills-to-toronto-bull