This is why I don't eat at Golden Corral

5 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I literally went to Golden Corral just last night. I was astounded by the number of women who's stomachs were just hanging out. Granted I don't think half of them were on purpose, so much as they just bought clothes that were too small. 

Maybe the clothes fit before they went to Golden Corral.

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Haha (+1) 1

I don't eat at Golden Corral for the same reason that I don't eat Tide Pods or drink Mountain Dew, which is specifically because I'm not poor, dumb, human trash.  But I'll add this as reason #1,638 of why I don't eat at GC.

6 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

@/dev/null is from Erie, this is the one time in my life I feel sorry for him... What a terrible place to grow up!  Poor fella, now I know why he's so desparate... Even with the new XBox scented body wash, probably a no-go.

as much as i enjoy living rent free inside your head, could you splurge for some furniture?  it's pretty empty up there

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

@/dev/null is from Erie, this is the one time in my life I feel sorry for him... What a terrible place to grow up!  Poor fella, now I know why he's so desparate... Even with the new XBox scented body wash, probably a no-go.

Erie has nice beaches,great fishing...Presque Isle is a very calming place to stay for a week or two in the summer,very low key.I

Can we say that about B-low.......

No

10 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Erie has nice beaches,great fishing...Presque Isle is a very calming place to stay for a week or two in the summer,very low key.I

Can we say that about B-low.......

No

When I started with The Corps (the First Corps, 6/16/1775 one... NOT that one with a birthday in November of same year... ?)... Presque Beach erosion project I was on.  Built the stone mounds.  Did the hydrographic survey work and soundings for the walls.  That project one Engineering awards, one of the first to employ those self-nourishing (beach) methods.  The beaches nourish w/sand so well that you can walk out onto some of them!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

When I started with The Corps (the First Corps, 6/16/1775 one... NOT that one with a birthday in November of same year... ?)... Presque Beach erosion project I was on.  Built the stone mounds.  Did the hydrographic survey work and soundings for the walls.  That project one Engineering awards, one of the first to employ those self-nourishing (beach) methods.  The beaches nourish w/sand so well that you can walk out onto some of them!

You folks did a great job!

• Thank you (+1) 1