Good news for Boyst

2 hours ago, mead107 said:

3 sheets so your finger pokes through ?

Save the little piece of paper to clean under the finger nail.

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

So...were people in a focus group complaining that they hate changing the toilet paper roll? 

Exactly.  This is just plain bizarre.  Where the hell you gonna put a behemoth roll of paper?

Damn American Millennials flushing away Canada:

http://fortune.com/2019/02/28/us-toilet-paper-consumption-canada-forests/

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I literally buy a 3 pack of toilet paper every 3-4 months.  Most of my defecation is done at work and for whatever reason, I don't go much on the weekends.

If you'd like to know more about my bowel movements, let me know. 

TMI :lol:

I hate these stories that are "blaming" millennials.  I know that Charmin is making that statement, but it's just absurd to say it's all the millennials fault. Charmin is making the statement because that generation is quickly uprooting the baby-boomers.  

All products that cater to all ages with make millennial claims now, it's their largest target.  The re-release of products that were popular 20-35 years ago is a direct target to the millennials heart strings of their youth.  (This is hardly a new concept)

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I literally buy a 3 pack of toilet paper every 3-4 months.  Most of my defecation is done at work and for whatever reason, I don't go much on the weekends.

If you'd like to know more about my bowel movements, let me know. 

Children GIF

• Haha (+1) 1