My biggest fear about the Bills this season is the number of new players.

Allen playing a full year and getting better and better each game is all that really matters to me in my eyes. The O-line and everything else should come together after the 1st quarter of the season so let's hope to come out 2-2 and start kicking butt the rest of the year. 

Again, alot rides on Allen this year IMO and crucial to the Bills success and future. If he looks the same or worse than last season we could be looking at another 4yrs. 

I do have faith in Allen though, he will turn the corner and will be our franchise QB for many years.

Go Bills!

19 hours ago, nucci said:

seriously, 2 more seasons before they win? Why do Buffalo sports fans do this....never expect to win for a few more seasons....working out well for the sabres...Bills have a decent group of vets on this team...will be a huge disappointment if this team wins 6-7 games

Agree.  They can win 10, maybe 11 if Allen emerges as a top QB and we have a strong defense.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

What if it's just a slender, crescent moon? And it pierces only some lame-ass, non-tax-dollar-generating land mass? 

Might be kinda cool...

this is wonderful.

Just now, High Football IQ said:

No doubt there is a lot of new bodies on this roster, but that's why you have to believe the defense can carry the load early in the season while the offense (specifically the oline) gels and gets their feet under them.

Either way I have a hard time seeing this offense being as bad as they were last year unless Allen is truly a massive bust and injuries hit hard with some of the new key acquisitions like Morse, Beasley, etc.

yesssssssssss!

17 hours ago, cba fan said:

well to be fair. The Moon is actually *moving away from the Earth at about 1.5" a year and seeing as how the universe was made from the Big Bang our destiny is predetermined. The universe is a sphere like a big bubble that keeps growing so if the Moon keeps going it will eventually circle the universe and hit Earth. Bam. Game over.

*EX: Just like flying out of LAX non stop around the world. You are at the same time moving away from LAX and towards LAX at the same time.

You made me laugh out loud AND my head hurt at the same time. Well done!

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/4/2019 at 5:28 PM, tomur67 said:

How long will it take for the Bills' coaching staff to get this team to jell?  With so many new players from trades, free agency, and the draft  can we expect that all these moving parts will operate together at the level they need to compete?   We know they have talent,  but will it take more than a few months to get this talent to win? 

Yeah, working the kinks out means communication.  If we see a lot of dumb penalties early we will know why.  I hate dumb penalties.  

On 6/5/2019 at 10:36 AM, nucci said:

seriously, 2 more seasons before they win? Why do Buffalo sports fans do this....never expect to win for a few more seasons....working out well for the sabres...Bills have a decent group of vets on this team...will be a huge disappointment if this team wins 6-7 games

They have no real star power in a league that requires it. I'm not saying they can't be competitive this year, but there's a 0 percent chance they run over everyone and then keep that up as a dynasty moving forward. It's possible for them to make the playoffs as a 5 or 6 seed, but they're likely a 1 and done at this stage unless they can play a really weak team.

This is essentially a brand new team combined with a small core that the staff has decided to bank on. This year we should find out if their core is solid, and if it is they can move forward with the rest of the team.

You can all but guarantee there will be flameouts in this FA class, given how many they brought in and the relatively average talent level of most of them. They'll have to recycle part of that next year while trying to develop additional stars. I think you need a minimum of  5 legitimate stars on your squad to be a perennial winner. if we get 2&3 this year and 4&5 next year, we'll be ready to be a favorite in 2021. My hopes are Allen and Edmunds this year + 1 WR. If Oliver can be that by early next year and Knox can flash end of next we're in pretty good shape, but there's so much work to be done. Allen and Edmunds need monumental leaps and Knox needs to force his way onto the field this year.  

On 6/5/2019 at 2:04 PM, Nextmanup said:

I can only pray that Pegula is not as patient as you.

If it doesn't look right at the end of this season, McBeane need to be shown the door.

It can look right and they can still miss the playoffs. I think we can be a very good team this year and still come in 3rd place.

I worry about anyone who worries about the bills in June. 

These guys will together everyday for like 8 weeks before the season.  It’ll be ok. 

On 6/5/2019 at 5:24 PM, cba fan said:

well to be fair. The Moon is actually *moving away from the Earth at about 1.5" a year and seeing as how the universe was made from the Big Bang our destiny is predetermined. The universe is a sphere like a big bubble that keeps growing so if the Moon keeps going it will eventually circle the universe and hit Earth. Bam. Game over.

*EX: Just like flying out of LAX non stop around the world. You are at the same time moving away from LAX and towards LAX at the same time.

Round? Ha...  you don’t know the truth 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/5/2019 at 7:14 AM, DieHardBillsFan said:

From what I have seen so far from McBeane, they are looking for talented players that fit their mold. If that is the case and they did their homework, which seems to be what they excel in, I would expect to see everyone "jell" by week 3 and hit their stride for greatness by week 6. Lineman are use to rotation and new players surrounding them. Here I would say by week 2 or 3, its the receiving that will really pick up momentum between weeks 3 - 6.

Coach McDermott is a jell fast coach.  He turned a very unjelled 2017 team into a jelled 2018 playoff unit. After a abysmal start last year the team jelled down the stretch.

return to playoffs in 2019.  No excuses offered. None accepted.