What's Your "Go-To" Dish to Cook?

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yolo tip: put PB on both slices of bread - thin layer on each if you don’t want too much. Then drizzle the honey over the PB, and place the slices together. Voila, no oozing! Can also do this with jelly. 

snafu  improvement:  Try that but with more honey and the slice of bread in the middle.  If you let the sandwich sit for a couple minutes, that middle slice gets the slightest bit crunchy from the honey.

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

What if you made a nice, think PB sandwich and just dipped it in honey, honey?

Sloppy. The honey needs to be contained. 

1 hour ago, snafu said:

snafu  improvement:  Try that but with more honey and the slice of bread in the middle.  If you let the sandwich sit for a couple minutes, that middle slice gets the slightest bit crunchy from the honey.

Sloppy. The honey needs to be contained. 

Nobody puts Honey in a corner.

On 6/7/2019 at 9:23 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Yolo tip: put PB on both slices of bread - thin layer on each if you don’t want too much. Then drizzle the honey over the PB, and place the slices together. Voila, no oozing! Can also do this with jelly. 

Dear Ask Yolo,

Can double-sided PB keep other things from oozing, too?  Asking for a friend... :ph34r:

Signed,

Shudda Baggeditup

3 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

I have it often but never cooked. Difficult?

I’m a liar.    That’s a pic of my dinner out last night.  

I have made it at home with a tikka masala sauce from Aldi’s and it wasn’t terrible though.  

34 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

bacon, yep, bacon.

I like making bacon wrapped chicken breasts.  Just wrap em in bacon and bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes until bacon is crispy.  Sauté up some garlic mushrooms and sweet sassy molassy!!  Side of steamed asparagus.

Bacon keeps the chicken moist and flavorful. My wife puts this balsamic reduction sauce on it.  So easy, quick and delicious.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I like making bacon wrapped chicken breasts.  Just wrap em in bacon and bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes until bacon is crispy.  Sauté up some garlic mushrooms and sweet sassy molassy!!  Side of steamed asparagus.

Bacon keeps the chicken moist and flavorful. My wife puts this balsamic reduction sauce on it.  So easy, quick and delicious.

So a little penne is the devil, but we can wrap our chicken in bacon......this is so confusing! 

(Not to mention the asparagus pee....what is THAT all about?)