People with Punchable Faces

On 9/7/2019 at 2:37 PM, Rob's House said:

16730.png

I always thought he looked like fat Janet Jackson. 

9 hours ago, Steve O said:

This thread was six pages long when I looked at it, was expecting to see six pages of just these two pictures

That's low hanging fruit....we're above that over here.

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2019 at 1:34 AM, Doc Brown said:

cutler-helmet.gif

Does anyone know the context of this incident?

I've never seen this before.  Cutler literally looks drunk or high/low on some type of drug.

What's going on there?  Did everyone make fun of this at the time or suggest he was drunk while playing or anything fun like that?

7 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Does anyone know the context of this incident?

I've never seen this before.  Cutler literally looks drunk or high/low on some type of drug.

What's going on there?  Did everyone make fun of this at the time or suggest he was drunk while playing or anything fun like that?

I honestly think his Type 1 diabetes may have been a factor in his demeanor. My opinion only, don't blame me for playing doctor on TBD. 

On 9/13/2019 at 1:43 PM, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

SERENA-W.jpg

Let me be clear: I DO NOT ADVOCATE HITTING ANYONE, LET ALONE WOMEN. 

But I can't stand her. At all. She's a bully and a diva. I hate watching her in majors.

19 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

But I can't stand her. At all. She's a bully and a diva. I hate watching her in majors.

I can honestly say that there was never a pro tennis player I rooted against until her. 

21 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I honestly think his Type 1 diabetes may have been a factor in his demeanor. My opinion only, don't blame me for playing doctor on TBD. 

Just now, LeviF91 said:

I can honestly say that there was never a pro tennis player I rooted against until her. 

There was a time during which I rooted for her.  Not long before she became pregnant.  When she returned, I wanted the best for her.  But after watching her a few times, my opinion of her (as a person) soured.

She is a poor sport.  A sore loser.  And DEFINITELY a bully to the umpires.

Straight outta Compton!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

There was a time during which I rooted for her.  Not long before she became pregnant.  When she returned, I wanted the best for her.  But after watching her a few times, my opinion of her (as a person) soured.

She is a poor sport.  A sore loser.  And DEFINITELY a bully to the umpires.

Straight outta Compton!

It's not just the umpires.  She bullies younger players (who outplay her) that she knows she could have beaten when she was young.  Aging sucks.  Get over it.

I can stand berating the umpires once in a while, some of my favorite players to watch do that.  If you want to eat the fines, that's on you.  But game should recognize game and you shouldn't be such an attention-***** that you can't let someone have their day when they've beaten you fair and square.

Edited by LeviF91
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.