People with Punchable Faces

There is is this one dude at work...not so much his face (he is actually kinda handsome) as his smirk when he tells everyone else what dumb ***** we are. No one in my group is anything close to a dumb *****.

We are struggling with a new CAD system, which this guy was hired for to be our expert and to train us. GD I have wanted to backhand that prick. Funny though, most of the time I am the only one to ask him questions. Everyone else refuses to interact with this guy, and asks me instead because I have thick enough skin to get the information out of this DB.

If drinking with or around around this dude, I would have already clocked him. I just made 18 years, so he ain't worth it.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/7/2019 at 6:45 PM, The Jerk said:

Image result for kanye west

You win.......

Loved watching Letterman go off a little on him when he said he never voted before and how that shouldn't matter

He likes to use the "I have a mental illness" to excuse anything he does.

On 6/9/2019 at 10:24 PM, Helpmenow said:

All of the kardashians 

Them too

On 6/10/2019 at 8:11 PM, Rico said:

20190610-085133-phpzfpseK.jpg

As much as I hate all Boston Teams, he is probably the only one that I can stand or tolerate, hes never really pissed me off.....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.