Nothing Short of a Super Bowl Win Will Prove Them All Wrong !!

17 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Bills fans desperately need the approval from people in the media whom they constantly say know nothing.

As a team, we have averaged less than 7 wins per season for the last 2 decades and people wonder why we don’t get much respect?

Perfectly put.

The "national media"  have been praising the Bills all off-season.  Yet, for a significant sector of the population with deep rooted inferiority complexes, it's never enough.  

How high up on the OP's prostate does the "national media" have to put its collective finger to fill the existential void that seems to define him?

The media has been talking pretty positively about the Bills, from my perspective.

And no, it won't take winning the Superbowl to change perceptions. Winning a playoff game or even just winning the division would be good enough.

Leodis McKelvin winning the Scripp's Spelling Bee would definitely get us the recognition we deserve!!

We almost had the respect of the league until Kevin Everrett turned to life of crime after regaining the ability to walk.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/3/2019 at 5:42 PM, T master said:

Short of winning a Super Bowl (and that may not even do it) will convince the NFL or the media that Buffalo is a respectable, upstanding community, & franchise . Every thing that happens with in the Bills region is never good enough !!

Brandon Beane in his short tenure here has taken a team with a dismal at best cap situation/roster & turned it into one of the better situations in the entire NFL but does he get any props for doing so ? NO !! Then there's the NFL exec that said earlier this year he doesn't see the direction that Beane is taking the Bills in to be a good one ...  WHAT? 

In 2 short years the direction & out look of our Buffalo Bills has made a turn to look better than it has in 17 yrs & no one gives the Bills credit where it is due ! Being one of the older clubs to go through all the ups & downs of the economy over the years not to mention the economy of the area it self not being the greatest yet they have always pulled through but not according to the Jerry's of the league and the Bills not being "America's Team" ? BS !! sorry ? the Bills are always on the out side looking in it seems !! 

I read a article that tells how the reigning Super Bowl champs a team that has been on a unprecedented winning streak for some 20 yrs have done so good at balancing their cap & all NS tell us something we don't know !! If they hadn't done that do you think they would have the winning record as long as they have ? Not thinking so just saying !!

But the teams like our Bills that have been irrelevant & out of the play offs for a record amount of time & have finally pulled themselves out of a hole & are beginning to look as if they are heading in a good direction under BB & McD get no props !! COME ON MAN !! 

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/05/31/bills-brandon-beane-snubbed-on-list-recognizing-cap-management/

Then last but definitely not least there is Goodell a native of the area, he grew up in Jamestown & knows more than most about the area & what the people can financially afford,  he talks about how the Bills need a new stadium (toting the NFL line)  to stay relevant .

Not one mention of the state of the art work out & rehab facilities the Pegs have built at the stadium, he never once mentions how much the players dig where & who they are playing for but it's always the down side of things never finding the good in what's happening here ! And how a brand new stadium is the only way the Bills can stay relevant :huh:

Bottom line !! If the Bills win they will come & it doesn't matter if they are playing in a $1.6 Billion brand new stadium or they are still at New Era but that's not in the NFL's best interest !!

I for one hope the Bills kick every ones A** with out a new stadium & proves them all wrong, the NFL , the Media all of them (evil laughter)  ? HA HA HA HA HA !!! 

I guess you haven't been listening or seeing the same stations as myself because all I've been hearing is how the additions in FA will be great for Josh Allen, Buffalo had an awesome draft and hell on good morning football I just heard Micheal Robinson say that the Bills will win the division. I'm seeing and hearing differently from you my friend.

47 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I guess you haven't been listening or seeing the same stations as myself because all I've been hearing is how the additions in FA will be great for Josh Allen, Buffalo had an awesome draft and hell on good morning football I just heard Micheal Robinson say that the Bills will win the division. I'm seeing and hearing differently from you my friend.

Please read the attached link in the post which has a lot to do with what i wrote, then remember back to before the draft when the "football exec" said (as i wrote in the post) that he didn't think Beane was headed in the right direction or something to that effect ! 

Then there is the past 17 yrs that the Bills were nothing to brag about & yes there has been some good talk but to Robinson's thing i believe was more for shock value & TV ratings of sorts because as he said in his statement that it is still June which left me to believe he said it more for TV, but i hope he's right !!

But to reference your reply yes i have been listening Thanks though !! GO BILLS 

The Bills are really building something solid...... the right way...that should last for quite a while.....it's been a long time coming........we finally will start getting media attention within the next 2 seasons.....I don't think we'll absolutely need a SB win to get it either.....But of course, I welcome that scenario !!...

Edited by Iron Maiden