Kyle Williams thoughts on Josh Allen

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Hmm.... no offense to Kyle on this topic, but has he ever seen a real franchise guy up close in his own locker room? 

The guys a bills legend legend to be sure and he’s sacked a bunch of franchise guys, can’t think of one he’s shared a locker rooom with..... PRIOR TO JOSH, of course...

You are correct, but that doesn't make Kyle wrong.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Hmm.... no offense to Kyle on this topic, but has he ever seen a real franchise guy up close in his own locker room? 

The guys a bills legend legend to be sure and he’s sacked a bunch of franchise guys, can’t think of one he’s shared a locker rooom with..... PRIOR TO JOSH, of course...

No offense to you but have you ever seen a franchise guy up close in your own locker room. If you have I will take your lead on questioning Kyle.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Maybe he's seen enough frauds during his time with the Bills to know the difference?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 7

46 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

At the Pro Bowl, certainly...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, fansince88 said:

No offense to you but have you ever seen a franchise guy up close in your own locker room. If you have I will take your lead on questioning Kyle.

Ive seen the same number as KW?

54 minutes ago, Lurker said:

At the Pro Bowl, certainly...

Good point. I’ll take this answer for the win and stand corrected... you know, if you count that pro bowl time..... or 6

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He said “two things” but only listed one?

1 hour ago, Forward Progress said:

1.  Physical Talents

2.  Connector of People / People are drawn to him

Addition can be challenging sometimes. ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He has played with plenty of QB's that were in rooms with Franchise guys... and Who was that one dude you could almost consider franchise? Bledsoe

Also he knows very well the things that make QB's not franchise... So him seeing this for the first time should mean something.

Edited by Boca BIlls
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He probably knows Tom Brady better than any non-patriot player that's ever played. They watch film of all the great QB's they play. They line up across from them on Sundays. Doesn't take being in the locker room to recognize a good player.

• Like (+1) 2

Kyle Williams is a class act.  I dont see him as a guy who would praise another man unless they earned it.  Kyle, has opportunities away from playing and I believe he left Buffalo in a good place.  

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, MJS said:

He probably knows Tom Brady better than any non-patriot player that's ever played. They watch film of all the great QB's they play. They line up across from them on Sundays. Doesn't take being in the locker room to recognize a good player.

He referenced lockroom traits... either way @Lurker nailed it. A month and a half of pro bowl practices with many of the greats. Completely missed that 

His college years were with Matt Flynn and Jamarcus Russell.  Good point.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He referenced lockroom traits... either way @Lurker nailed it. A month and a half of pro bowl practices with many of the greats. Completely missed that 

Kyle knows what a Franchise player looks like quite well i might imagine. every morning when he gets up to shave

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Did anyone really think Kyle would come out and say "Josh Allen is a bust, and the Bills will rue the day they drafted him!"

C'mon... Kyle is a Bills legend, but I'm sure if I spent 10 mins on Google I could find him saying great things about other Bills QB's as well.

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It's safe to say he's played against one or two ...