Bills OTAs 6/4 (open to media)

5 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

[Josh Allen sails a couple passes in June]

[WNY is predictably and rationally distraught]

[engulfed by sound of thousands of vehicles pumping their brakes]

30 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Me either... i was just going off of what Chandler heard or read... but u know us Bills fans are. If one of our players fart in the wrong direction, we analyze it...

"Sniff, Sniff.  Damn...Oliver is eating too much sugar.  He needs to eat a better diet"

Edited by Royale with Cheese

When did Zay get hurt?  Don't remember there being any report of an injury in the last sessions so its got to be something minor I would assume.  All the others were no surprise, were already dealing with some injuries.  

Anyone know when Cole is expected back?  Cant wait to see him and Josh start to get some reps together as I think he is going to be a great security blanket for Josh to take more high percentage throws this year which will help his comp % a lot too.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

What’s with all the sweatshirts & hoodies? It’s June 4th ferchristsake. No wonder everybody’s hurt. Temperature extremes from the locker rooms to outside.

Hope y’all closed your pools in time this year.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

When did Zay get hurt?  Don't remember there being any report of an injury in the last sessions so its got to be something minor I would assume.  All the others were no surprise, were already dealing with some injuries.  

Anyone know when Cole is expected back?  Cant wait to see him and Josh start to get some reps together as I think he is going to be a great security blanket for Josh to take more high percentage throws this year which will help his comp % a lot too.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Well, we could talk about that, I 'suppose...

Which would prefer...the Bills stay in Buffalo, but never win a Superbowl or they move to Toronto and win a Superbowl immediately.

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Just something I’ve notice -Sean doesn’t speak in glowing terms when discussing Oliver. Hasn’t in the past and definitely not today. He throws heaps of praise on nearly every other player, 4th Team DBs and OL. Regarding Oliver, he’s getting repetitive talking about how he (“a player”) has to understand it’s a full time commitment re: film study, workouts, meetings. Not just an 8 hr job and go home. He seems concerned -and now so do I..

Just because he had a fistfight on the sideline with his coach in college?  But I do think he is going to be a great player.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Since pads aren't on now....I don't think you can get a true evaluation on the defensive line.  It's pretty much a 7 on 7 drill even with 11 players on the field.

I haven't heard McDermott say much about the trenches so far unless I missed it.

But you Can get an evaluation on promptness, attention to detail, showing whether you learned from yesterday, etc.

I’m not trying to look for concerns, we’ve heard Sean talk like this about other players. It usually isn’t a good thing. I hope the poster who said that’s how he treats rookies is right. But Knox is getting plenty of propers..

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

But you Can get an evaluation on promptness, attention to detail, showing whether you learned from yesterday, etc.

I’m not trying to look for concerns, we’ve heard Sean talk like this about other players. It usually isn’t a good thing. I hope the poster who said that’s how he treats rookies is right. But Knox is getting plenty of propers..

I haven't gotten there yet with Oliver but I also haven't paid a lot of attention to it this early.

I think Knox might be talked about a little more just because he's a rookie basically thrust into the starters after the Kroft injury and since he wasn't a big production guy in college.....the coaching staff wants to "talk him up" this early on?  Did this make cents or am eye drinking two much at werk?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jimmy10 said:

[Josh Allen sails a couple passes in June]

[WNY is predictably and rationally distraught]

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

And this after consulting with Kelly.

Hm.

Breaking news - Kelly headed to practice to give Josh the business.

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1