Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Bills OTAs 6/4 (open to media)

18 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Bodine is definitely not making this team.  With Morse out, Feliciano and now Sirles has taken first team center reps.

I think he was suspended last year for the Colts game?  It was an off the field issue...can't remember what it was.

They never disclosed what it was 

27 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I hope that Oliver doesn’t have the same thing Lawson did. I believe it was a torn labia which would suck.

ROFL

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

1 minute ago, Bills4Ever4Life said:

I wonder if it was an outer or inner labia injury ;)

Was it a slap tear?

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Did Barkley one-hop that drill?

Just something I’ve notice -Sean doesn’t speak in glowing terms when discussing Oliver. Hasn’t in the past and definitely not today. He throws heaps of praise on nearly every other player, 4th Team DBs and OL. Regarding Oliver, he’s getting repetitive talking about how he (“a player”) has to understand it’s a full time commitment re: film study, workouts, meetings. Not just an 8 hr job and go home. He seems concerned -and now so do I..

• Sad 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What strikes me is how Barkley looks like a smurf out there in comparison to Josh and Tyree. 

58 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Is Ray Ray the sort that disappears when the pads  come on? 

There was an article somewhere where the reporter said he was bigger/stronger this year - Ray-Ray said he got injured in preseason last year and lost weight and never got on track IIRC

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yolo making a bad day worse. Son of a b. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Doomed again. 

He should stick to the baseball
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Dammit.... off-season winning is over.....

But hey! the brightside of this is that these things are happening on his worst day... Last year his best days also included a lot of such examples!

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah, maybe ... there's an awful lot of groupthink going on with the reporters, from what I've seen at training camp. As a rule, they hang out together in a big pack and reinforce each others opinion. Joe B and Sal C tend to stand apart - one of the reasons their takes are more credible to me.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Roch-A-Bill said:

Yeah, maybe ... there's an awful lot of groupthink going on with the reporters, from what I've seen at training camp. As a rule, they hang out together in a big pack and reinforce each others opinion. Joe B and Sal C tend to stand apart - one of the reasons their takes are more credible to me.

He was also working with the fringe roster WRs 

Sign in to follow this