Bills OTAs 6/4 (open to media)

15 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Just something I’ve notice -Sean doesn’t speak in glowing terms when discussing Oliver. Hasn’t in the past and definitely not today. He throws heaps of praise on nearly every other player, 4th Team DBs and OL. Regarding Oliver, he’s getting repetitive talking about how he (“a player”) has to understand it’s a full time commitment re: film study, workouts, meetings. Not just an 8 hr job and go home. He seems concerned -and now so do I..

i was concerned before the draft.

lets hope he pulls a Bruce.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, McBean said:

Bad practice?

It's over. Back up the truck, bulldoze the field, and turn New Era into a parking lot.

Sounds like the entire offense was out-of-sync.

Poor blocking.  Dropped passes.  Bad throws.

1 hour ago, mjt328 said:

Sounds like the entire offense was out-of-sync.

Poor blocking.  Dropped passes.  Bad throws.

Would've probably been a good day for McD to just pack everybody into the buses and head out for a team building exercise like paintball or something--I'm sure the next session will be crisper. 

5 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

mmmmm....ellie mae.....

She would kick your ass!

:P

Ok so....

You do realize that not every practice day is going to be perfect right?   You actually NEED days like yesterday to point to and say that players need to continue to work.

Things going perfectly everyday in practice is NOT a good thing

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

She would kick your ass!

Ok so....

You do realize that not every practice day is going to be perfect right?   You actually NEED days like yesterday to point to and say that players need to continue to work.

Back in high school, if all practices went well, nobody would be conditioned :)

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

She would kick your ass!

Ok so....

i was just gettin a chub for ellie mae.  don't remember citing anything about practice....however it was to be expected with shuffling in different receivers and olinemen.

10 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....bad, bad boy..........:D

i also prefer maryann to ginger.

2 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i was just gettin a chub for ellie mae.  don't remember citing anything about practice....however it was to be expected with shuffling in different receivers and olinemen.

...PLEASE do not look at their current pics.......OMG......you may chase Mrs. Howell..........:D

25 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

My posts got combined together....because I posted on two different subjects.