Bills OTAs 6/4 (open to media)

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Dammit.... off-season winning is over.....

But hey! the brightside of this is that these things are happening on his worst day... Last year his best days also included a lot of such examples!

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah, maybe ... there's an awful lot of groupthink going on with the reporters, from what I've seen at training camp. As a rule, they hang out together in a big pack and reinforce each others opinion. Joe B and Sal C tend to stand apart - one of the reasons their takes are more credible to me.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Roch-A-Bill said:

Yeah, maybe ... there's an awful lot of groupthink going on with the reporters, from what I've seen at training camp. As a rule, they hang out together in a big pack and reinforce each others opinion. Joe B and Sal C tend to stand apart - one of the reasons their takes are more credible to me.

He was also working with the fringe roster WRs 

43 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Just something I’ve notice -Sean doesn’t speak in glowing terms when discussing Oliver. Hasn’t in the past and definitely not today. He throws heaps of praise on nearly every other player, 4th Team DBs and OL. Regarding Oliver, he’s getting repetitive talking about how he (“a player”) has to understand it’s a full time commitment re: film study, workouts, meetings. Not just an 8 hr job and go home. He seems concerned -and now so do I..

Maybe it's just how he treats rookies? At least that's what I'm hoping it is...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Maybe it's just how he treats rookies? At least that's what I'm hoping it is...

Since pads aren't on now....I don't think you can get a true evaluation on the defensive line.  It's pretty much a 7 on 7 drill even with 11 players on the field.

I haven't heard McDermott say much about the trenches so far unless I missed it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Since pads aren't on now....I don't think you can get a true evaluation on the defensive line.  It's pretty much a 7 on 7 drill even with 11 players on the field.

I haven't heard McDermott say much about the trenches so far unless I missed it.

Me either... i was just going off of what Chandler heard or read... but u know us Bills fans are. If one of our players fart in the wrong direction, we analyze it...

• Haha (+1) 1