Bills OTAs 6/4 (open to media)

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bodine is definitely not making this team.  With Morse out, Feliciano and now Sirles has taken first team center reps.

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Is Ray Ray the sort that disappears when the pads  come on? 

I think he was suspended last year for the Colts game?  It was an off the field issue...can't remember what it was.

18 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Bodine is definitely not making this team.  With Morse out, Feliciano and now Sirles has taken first team center reps.

I think he was suspended last year for the Colts game?  It was an off the field issue...can't remember what it was.

They never disclosed what it was 

Just something I’ve notice -Sean doesn’t speak in glowing terms when discussing Oliver. Hasn’t in the past and definitely not today. He throws heaps of praise on nearly every other player, 4th Team DBs and OL. Regarding Oliver, he’s getting repetitive talking about how he (“a player”) has to understand it’s a full time commitment re: film study, workouts, meetings. Not just an 8 hr job and go home. He seems concerned -and now so do I..

• Sad 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Is Ray Ray the sort that disappears when the pads  come on? 

There was an article somewhere where the reporter said he was bigger/stronger this year - Ray-Ray said he got injured in preseason last year and lost weight and never got on track IIRC