Brady trying to trademark "Tom Terrific"

46 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Maybe only Canada blocked?  I had no issue and I have blocked Washington Post cookies a long time ago.

World class cheater is available.

i got hit with a double secret wall, thinking i was going to outsmart it sent me on a punishing journey

possibly only in Canada, pity..... 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

i got hit with a double secret wall, thinking i was going to outsmart it sent me on a punishing journey

possibly only in Canada, pity..... 

It is amazing what you can do when you tweak your browser to lie to other machines about what it can and cannot do.

10 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

It is amazing what you can do when you tweak your browser to lie to other machines about what it can and cannot do.

i try not to be too clever, the restrictions ARE kinda brutal between the US and Canada

Just now, row_33 said:

i try not to be too clever, the restrictions ARE kinda brutal between the US and Canada

That really does not make sense. Europe makes since because if you do not do it their way they sue you and I know some people who have configued servers to not accept European connections.  I wish my job did that.

1 hour ago, teef said:

for such a fantastic football player, the guy seems to lack any real creativity.  i mean...even his april fool's joke lacked something to be desired.

I think he's more of a savant. He's brilliant on the football field but everywhere else, he's not all that situationally aware. 

Kind of like Manny Ramirez. 

• Haha (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

That really does not make sense. Europe makes since because if you do not do it their way they sue you and I know some people who have configued servers to not accept European connections.  I wish my job did that.

US networks are very restrictive on content to Canada, tons of shows i would like to watch but that's okay in the long run

my IT gurus tell me i can get around it, but no thanks.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

US networks are very restrictive on content to Canada, tons of shows i would like to watch but that's okay in the long run

my IT gurus tell me i can get around it, but no thanks.

That is funny since many shows are made in Canada.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Tainted Tom is reserved for him.  

I've always thought his Football Life TV special should be titled "Brady's Taint", with the following opening voice over: "Somewhere between the balls to cheat and just plain being an #######, lies Brady's taint."

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I recently registered satchel of richards dot com. I haven't done much with it yet. Maybe a pic of Tommy would be a good placeholder. Let him feast upon a satchel of richards. Best drunk 20.00 I ever spent...

I will look for optimal pics when I get home from the office.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1