GMFB “Bills will win the AFC East!”

I mean, I think the Bills have a better chance than the Jets or Dolphins.

Gase is an awful coach and I'm just waiting for Bell to throw a punch in the 3rd quarter of a game. Flores seems like he has a plan, but they are a year or two away from being competitive.

Bills added a ton of talent and if Allen takes the leap we all hope/expect him to, they could be a really tough out each week

• Like (+1) 1

If we were in another division, sure. But the Pats pretty much have it in the bag. They get 11 or 12 wins every single year. They just won the Superbowl. Brady is still a good QB. Bill Belichick is still the best coach ever. Just not seeing it.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

If we were in another division, sure. But the Pats pretty much have it in the bag. They get 11 or 12 wins every single year. They just won the Superbowl. Brady is still a good QB. Bill Belichick is still the best coach ever. Just not seeing it.

Myself personally, Tom Brady aside from being arguably the best QB that ever played the game has had a very good string of luck when it comes to avoiding the kind of injuries that alone or through accumulation would end his historical career in the NFL.

You can't escape father time or the Defense that is tailor made to beat you.

We're coming for you Brady...

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 1

I am going to chime in here and say that I think Buffalo has a legit shot to win the AFCE this year.  For me, I think the key will be the start to the season.  We just have so many new players and pieces to fit together, could take them a little bit to adjust to each other and find their groove.  If they can come together quickly, then I think the AFCE title is within reach.  I think NE is likely still a double digit win team, so Buffalo will need to get to 11 or 12 wins to take the crown IMO and for that to happen they need to open the season 3-1 and preferrably one of those victories is week 4 against NE.  If we do that, then I think its our division this year.  

We should win weeks 2 and 3...on road vs Giants and home opener against Bengals.  Week 1 on road vs Jets will be a tough test.  I dont have a lot of respect for Gase, but still have to acknowledge they have a young promising QB going into his 2nd year too and added some good pieces in draft and FA as well to that team.  Although their lack of significant OL improvements could be a big achilles heal for them this year and stunt their upside a bit.  So I think we are at least 2-1, and could reasonably be 3-0 going into our week 4 home game against NE.  

Man I cant wait for the season to begin!  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Been waiting for the day for a very long time now. If it does happen the Bills future is bright as we indeed have the real thing in JA and company.

For reals.  

For the first time in a long time, I have fully drank the Kool-aid heading into this year.  Not only do I think the Bills will make the playoffs, but I think we will win 11 to 12 games.  And it has a lot to do with how much I believe in McD, Beane and especially Josh.  

I honestly think that McD will be seen here shortly as one of the better HC's in all of football and Beane will be considered one of the best GM's in football.  And Josh of course for me is on a path to be one of the best young QB's in the NFL and before too long I think he will eventually develop into a consensus top 10 overall, maybe even top 5 QB in the NFL.  

Homerism runs strong through my veins this year and I am cool with that.  Much more fun to be optimistic than running around here trying to pee in everyones cereal and stick to the Dr. Negative prognosis some love to dwell on.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I am going to chime in here and say that I think Buffalo has a legit shot to win the AFCE this year.  For me, I think the key will be the start to the season.  We just have so many new players and pieces to fit together, could take them a little bit to adjust to each other and find their groove.  If they can come together quickly, then I think the AFCE title is within reach.  I think NE is likely still a double digit win team, so Buffalo will need to get to 11 or 12 wins to take the crown IMO and for that to happen they need to open the season 3-1 and preferrably one of those victories is week 4 against NE.  If we do that, then I think its our division this year.  

We should win weeks 2 and 3...on road vs Giants and home opener against Bengals.  Week 1 on road vs Jets will be a tough test.  I dont have a lot of respect for Gase, but still have to acknowledge they have a young promising QB going into his 2nd year too and added some good pieces in draft and FA as well to that team.  Although their lack of significant OL improvements could be a big achilles heal for them this year and stunt their upside a bit.  So I think we are at least 2-1, and could reasonably be 3-0 going into our week 4 home game against NE.  

Man I cant wait for the season to begin!  

I absolutely agree with you! This is our year!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

I think this team is either gonna shock or disappoint most people.  There doesnt seem to be a lot of people in the middle.

The potential is there but will it all come together.  McDermott and company have their work cut out for them with so many new faces.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1

At this point, I think the Bills are the 2nd best team in the AFCE....so...a lucky bounce here and there for us....unlucky bounces here and there for NE and it could happen....I don't think it will, but it's sure is more likely than years before...just the fact we're talking about it without bursting in laughter is a great sign.....

On 6/4/2019 at 12:16 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

I haven't looked at the all the replies in this thread but is anyone upset someone is talking good about the Bills?

Some are mad that the secret is out without Leroi being able to feed it to McConjecture.

• Haha (+1) 1