GMFB “Bills will win the AFC East!”

5 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

It’s truly hard not to feel this way.  Decades of fandom has worn down optimism.  There are strong hints of turning the proverbial corner but we’ve been here before only to be crushed under the weight of misplaced optimism. 

...and irrational exuberance.  You stated the case aptly, but a little Greenspan was added for emphasis.  ?

Comes down to Josh Allen.  He improves and has a 2nd season like Geoff, Wentz, Trubisky, or Mahomes they do win the division.  The defense will be stout.  The improved line should help create a rushing attack.  The offense with a run game will make Allen prolific in PA.

• Like (+1) 1

I think a lot of the people who have really analyzed the Bills and their moves are predicting at least a WC shot at the end of the season. Then there are the lazy ones who just regurgitate the same rhetoric. They're the same people who talk constantly about Allen's completion percentage but have probably never seen more than a couple of games. 

The media tends to be a copycat thing so as more 'experts' pick us to do well, more will inevitably change their minds as well. 

18 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This is the smartest man in the entire world.  

Well if you don't believe it when you see it, then I think that would be weird.  

Not for today's world. People don't believe facts, see things & dismiss them as fake or fixed, and disregard anything they don't want to hear/see.

It's pretty common actually lol

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

I think a lot of the people who have really analyzed the Bills and their moves are predicting at least a WC shot at the end of the season. Then there are the lazy ones who just regurgitate the same rhetoric. They're the same people who talk constantly about Allen's completion percentage but have probably never seen more than a couple of games. 

The media tends to be a copycat thing so as more 'experts' pick us to do well, more will inevitably change their minds as well. 

Like Trey Wingo?