GMFB “Bills will win the AFC East!”

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

What he hasn't told you is that he's still contemplating going on a 2nd date with her.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm considering having her around for about 6 months.

we are honestly headed towards intervention territory with you.

46 minutes ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

The Patriots will  win the AFC East.  We have to hope for one of the two wildcards.  I think 2020 is their year.  

Brady and Ben Watson are a combined 80 years old!  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This is the smartest man in the entire world.  

Well if you don't believe it when you see it, then I think that would be weird.  

And yet it happens more often than you think.

3 minutes ago, teef said:

we are honestly headed towards intervention territory with you.

She's originally from Brazil and thinks American women are prudes because they wear too big swim suits.  She strictly wears dental floss at the pool...and it's nice.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

She's originally from Brazil and thinks American women are prudes because they wear too big swim suits.  She strictly wears dental floss at the pool.

i'm warming up to the idea.

John Murphy and Chris Brown spoke about this on OBL today.  Chris Brown made the point that the main thing that weighs against the Bills dethroning the Patriots is the fact that they will have a massive roster turnover this year.  As much as half the 53  man roster may be new to the roster this year.  Typically, teams that enjoy long term NFL success generally experience annual turnover at somewhere in the 10-15% range.  On the other hand, the Patriots will experience more than their average turnover this year.  That could make them more vulnerable.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

We did. 

Without Jake Fisher, I doubt he has the same optimism 

I mean he was also technically getting moved to TE from OL but I mean technically they cut an unproven blocking TE for one that we know is good at it.

4 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

John Murphy and Chris Brown spoke about this on OBL today.  Chris Brown made the point that the main thing that weighs against the Bills dethroning the Patriots is the fact that they will have a massive roster turnover this year.  As much as half the 53  man roster may be new to the roster this year.  Typically, teams that enjoy long term NFL success generally experience annual turnover at somewhere in the 10-15% range.  On the other hand, the Patriots will experience more than their average turnover this year.  That could make them more vulnerable.

A lot of this is really going to be up to the coaching can they get all these new guys to mesh well quickly or will it be a bit of a rough start.

7 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

The Pats are really an anomaly . They won’t be vulnerable until Brady retires or his play falls off in a major way. That’s the main thing that weighs against the Bills dethroning them. Not roster turnover on either team. 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I went out on a first date on Saturday with this girl.  She texts me a cute little boys outfit on Sunday wanting to buy it.  I've met the women once.

Paternity tests for $200, Alex ..

• Haha (+1) 1