GMFB “Bills will win the AFC East!”

13 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Something about a baby being shown? I thought I heard that from someone in the past........

Image result for buddy nix

"20% of the things that were reported had some truth to it...about 80% was complete fabrication..."

https://wgr550.radio.com/media/audio-channel/05-10-buddy-nix-game

Edited by matter2003

1 hour ago, JustWinPlease said:

We've heard this before...I'll believe it when I see it.

No you won't. You will make excuses why it was not valid.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Well if you don't believe it when you see it, then I think that would be weird.  

It would fit pattern of posts.

1 hour ago, Forward Progress said:

Winning the Offseason is our specialty!!

No cheap shots are.

• Like (+1) 1

There can't be any accuracy to this. 

The media are a bunch of know-nothing fools who wouldn't know a football if it hit them in the eye.

Oh wait, they said something GOOD about Buffalo?! I take it all back. The media are a bunch of intuitive, well educated prognosticator's whose opinions I greatly respect!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

As the immortal Ric Flair said "To be the man, you have to beat the man".  To truly win the east they will need to beat the Pats, at least at home.  Now, will they win in 2019?  I am eternally optimistic this time of the year, and past history does not necessarily predict future results.  It would seem to me too soon, but it is nice to have the media throwing the team some love as a change of pace.

Edited by DCBongo
wrong word
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, DCBongo said:

As the immortal Ric Flair said "To be the man, you have to beat the man".  To truly win the east they will need to beat the Pats, at least at home.  Now, will they win in 2019?  I am eternally optimistic this time of the year, and past history does not necessarily predict future results.  It would seem to me too soon, but it is nice to have the media throwing the team some love as a change of pace.

Well, I do agree with this. But technically, the 14-2 Jaguars in 1999 didn’t beat the 13-3 Titans, but still won the division.  Definitely not relevant other than to say they didn’t beat the man (Titans), but something that I’ll always remember.  They also lost to Tennessee in the playoffs that year, so they essentially went 14-3, or 15-3 depending on which playoff game, with all three losses being to titans.