Favorite Bills Podcast

I like the Bills Beat with Joe B and Matt Fairburn, that one is probably the most entertaining to listen to.

I also like Locked on Bills which you mentioned, he gets right into no fluff.

Cover 1 Buffalo is decent.

Other ones I listen to are the Bills Wire and Bills Breakdown with Sal M

speaking of podcasts...there is an extended version of that Chris Simms/Josh Allen video with quite a bit more discussion that was edited out on the video:

here is the link to Google play... 

https://play.google.com/music/m/Du2za27tvsyynerpvizm4d3cpka?t=36_Bills_QB_Josh_Allen_-_Chris_Simms_Unbuttoned

But if you search Chris Simms Unbuttoned wherever you get your podcasts you will find it. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

speaking of podcasts...there is an extended version of that Chris Simms/Josh Allen video with quite a bit more discussion that was edited out on the video:

here is the link to Google play... 

https://play.google.com/music/m/Du2za27tvsyynerpvizm4d3cpka?t=36_Bills_QB_Josh_Allen_-_Chris_Simms_Unbuttoned

But if you search Chris Simms Unbuttoned wherever you get your podcasts you will find it. 

Awesome !!!

thanks ?

15 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

Locked on Bills is a solid 20 -30 minute deal Monday through Thursday. Joe Marino’s expertise is the draft but has a great overall feel on the Bills. 

Agreed.  He has a good voice and his delivery is smooth which is a bonus.   He has strong opinions that he owns.  For instance, he thinks Singletary was the one draft mistake as he wanted an edge rusher and Chase Winovich was still available and he did a hindsight grading of his mock draft from last August, which was pretty good for being that far out, imo.

• Like (+1) 1

If you want tape breakdowns, Cover 1 does a great job.

If you want chill talk and rare player interviews, Buffalo Fanatics (only when Rico is on air) is a good one...

If you want to get Hype and laugh, Blindsided Sports Buffalo Bills is hilarious (he hasn't uploaded or gone live for a while though)

A very knowledgeable podcast is vicioussid... I actually LOVE his knowledge of the sport... he talks only Buffalo Bills but his memory and knowledge of other teams are very good.

These are all on YouTube...

3 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Agreed.  He has a good voice and his delivery is smooth which is a bonus.   He has strong opinions that he owns.  For instance, he thinks Singletary was the one draft mistake as he wanted an edge rusher and Chase Winovich was still available and he did a hindsight grading of his mock draft from last August, which was pretty good for being that far out, imo.

He just repeats his points over and over again. We know he liked Winovich, he said it basically every episode for 2 months. 

On 6/3/2019 at 10:42 AM, Billzfan23 said:

Does anyone have a favorite Bills Podcast?  Mine so far is the BillsWire Daily Podcast, and my second is the "Locked On Bills" podcast that Joe Marino does.  

Ugh.... those podcasts aren’t my favorites.  You should check out Bills Beat or Moranalytics or Tim Graham Podcast.  Fun and solid analysis.  Much better IMO

On 6/3/2019 at 10:46 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

I do listen to Joe B's podcast with Matthew Fairburn.  It's okay.  I don't have a favorite yet because this is the only one I've listened to.

Let me try this Bills Wire Daily and the Marino one.

Not so good, Bob

14 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Listening to One Bills Drive right now while driving around the top of the South.

Just make sure your not driving for the show after that  , cuz that nice drive your talking about might turn into a road rage , 

14 hours ago, Mountain Man said:

He just repeats his points over and over again. We know he liked Winovich, he said it basically every episode for 2 months. 

He answered a question about a Bills draft mistake or draft/roster omission.  To me that's just being consistent to a "Twitter Tuesday" questioner.  To say that he mentioned it every episode is an exaggeration but it did come up in different circumstances predraft.   The topic could be his Bills mocks, draft steals, edge rushers, etc.  Two he really liked are DK Metcalf and Winovich.

• Like (+1) 1