Allen and Daboll talking play calling

23 hours ago, eball said:

Sloppy article, hastily thrown together.  There was no shoulder injury, just the elbow we all know about.

I'm surprised Bills fans even read profootballtalk -- there's absolutely nothing presented there (regarding the Bills) that we haven't seen first in the local media.

I use it for quick hits around the league, but Florio is becoming more unbearable.

I like Peter King's write ups each week too

23 hours ago, One Buffalo said:

Sounds like fun.

I'm sure they know that the no huddle is quite common these days and defenses know how to deal with it. Players also have better endurance and are in better shape generally than back then. Guys used to come to training camp completely out of shape. Now it is expected to come to training camp in shape and ready to work.

So put me in the camp of situational tempo.

On 6/3/2019 at 10:25 AM, eball said:

Sloppy article, hastily thrown together.  There was no shoulder injury, just the elbow we all know about.

I'm surprised Bills fans even read profootballtalk -- there's absolutely nothing presented there (regarding the Bills) that we haven't seen first in the local media.

I get all my Bills info from TBD and Bills fans who are Youtubers... Nobody will give us the news the way it really is besides our own... I also believe in my heart that we have a few people on these forums who have insight to what's happening in OBD... They just be lurking... Could be wrong but I just want to imagine that my intuition is correct...

There are MANY couch GMs also though so don't get me wrong. But they are too easy to spot...