Allen can also crush a softball!

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

He may be the HB Champ, but I can whoop him guzzlin’ beers!

So, I got That goin’ for me. 

-which is nice...

I challenge you!  I had a chug named after me during my Navy days.   "The Gug Chug."  Bring it, old man!!!!!

And, man!!!  How can anyone NOT love this kid?????  I mean, besides ScottLaw and Badol ... how can anyone NOT love this kid!!!!????

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

These guys seem to be building a genuine bond with each other.

Totally agree and I love it!!!  Other than our featured running backs, Jerry and Atric, it's pretty much a very young team and I love the energy!!

Edited by Gugny
  • Haha (+1) 3

49 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I think he did lose to Eddie Yarbrough at Ping Pong.

But it was in the world championship game, so that’s close enough in my book, per my love and admiration towards Jim Kelly :D

(I kid because I love) :P

I say this in all seriousness...it feels so good to finally have a Jock as our starting Quarterback again.  I was so sick of us always trying to make the overachieving, hard working, really smart but obviously lacking the raw, natural athletic ability QB thing try to work with guys like Fitz, Trent Edwards, Peterman etc....we finally have a pure athletic freak who also has all of the intangibles you want.  Josh Allen just stands out as the real deal the more we can continue to get familiar with him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, StHustle said:

While some may view it all as meaningless...it actually tell alot about who he is. Josh won't allow himself to fail. I was one of the people pissed after we drafted him. I now think we finally found that elusive franchise QB. Thank God for the McCrew in the front office. 

I for one will say he was who I wanted all along, and everything he has done since then has justified my thinking! #FranchiseQB

34 minutes ago, Leonhart2017 said:

I am turning into my mom when I see our players do any physical activities in the off season. I keep saying to myself have fun but be safe! 

Haha.  I'm assuming he's smarter than Kevin Kolb though. 

38 minutes ago, Leonhart2017 said:

I am turning into my mom when I see our players do any physical activities in the off season. I keep saying to myself have fun but be safe! 

I was there today and thinking the same thing.   Allen was warming up playing catch and he slipped and I wanted them to stop playing 

4 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

I was there today and thinking the same thing.   Allen was warming up playing catch and he slipped and I wanted them to stop playing 

Curious - did the competitiveness of some players come out during the game or was it all very low key

It feels weird having a franchise QB after 17 years . But I absolutely love it. His swagger , you can tell his teammates truly believe in him , he brings this amazing energy to the team as the QB . He def has it !... He just has that vibe that he's going to be special