Allen can also crush a softball!

4 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Our QB should win at everything he does... Golf against Darnold and Fitz, check. Hibachi vs Barkley, check. Pass competition vs Simms, check. HR derby at a chairty, check.

While some may view it all as meaningless...it actually tell alot about who he is. Josh won't allow himself to fail. I was one of the people pissed after we drafted him. I now think we finally found that elusive franchise QB. Thank God for the McCrew in the front office. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, StHustle said:

While some may view it all as meaningless...it actually tell alot about who he is. Josh won't allow himself to fail. I was one of the people pissed after we drafted him. I now think we finally found that elusive franchise QB. Thank God for the McCrew in the front office. 

Same mindset 

wasn’t who I wanted but the more I watched I was impressed and now (homer) I wouldn’t want any of the other QBs 

he has the skills - wants to learn and get better- and shows the leadership 

the pass VS the jags getting hit by 3 guys and it was on a rope was beautiful.

• Like (+1) 3

Its going to be interesting this next year....

I have no doubt that he can improve from last year....he was in fact in year 1 coming from a small school......my question is how MUCH will the improvement be because it is coupled with

- A no question effort to improve the offensive line

- A real well regarded QB coach

- Free Agent WRs that would actually start on other teams

27 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Our QB should win at everything he does... Golf against Darnold and Fitz, check. Hibachi vs Barkley, check. Pass competition vs Simms, check. HR derby at a chairty, check.

That's not to be understated.  Everyone that knows him says that he is extremely competitive.  Hes pretty good at just about everything he does.

58 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Could not agree with you more. The last franchise quarterback the Bills had cared immensely about winning in everything that he did. Whether it was a game or euchre on the team plane, he wanted to win every time.

Josh is always passionate in competition.  I love it!!!

Edited by JoeF

1 hour ago, Boca BIlls said:

I think he did lose to Eddie Yarbrough at Ping Pong.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1