the Boys getting together with Bruce to talk playing days

For a soon to be released Bruce segment. 

I’d love to join in the chat. Probably wouldn’t take more than ordering a round for the table..

Note: Will Wolford & Scott Bercholdt (sp?), in case you were wondering.

So, what would you ask them?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Is it true the entire team was out drinking to wee hours of the night before Superbowl 25?

If I was Marv, I would have tried to deny it all too. Considering he’s at fault for not being able to wrangle his kiddos into bed the night before the biggest game of their lives. We should all blame Marv for not winning that’s SB because he was a terrible babysitter. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

For a soon to be released Bruce segment. 

I’d love to join in the chat. Probably wouldn’t take more than ordering a round for the table..

Note: Will Wolford & Scott Bercholdt (sp?), in case you were wondering.

Thanks. I had Berchtold pegged but had no idea that was Wolford. 

With Berchtold there, how long before every intimate detail of that conversation is leaked?

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

Why in the world would some idiot post that video and bring that up in this post?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Shameful.

Since it has nothing to do with initial post it should be split off but I am not a mod and I did not stay in a Holiday Inn last night although a telemarketer did call trying to sell me a timeshare vacation deal using a Holiday Inn property.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, mrags said:

I heard Bruce is having a movie done about him. Or maybe it’s just a 30 for 30. Idk. But I heard that’s why they were all there 

Or do you think all the money everyone donated is still being spent? 

...Bruce??..."always whining about money Bruce"?.....LMAO.....

58 minutes ago, mrags said:

Because Marv was an above average coach and terrible babysitter for a bunch of Hall of Famers? What’s shameful is we don’t have at least 1 SB win. 

I've been beating this drum for years and getting flamed for it.  You're spot on, Mrags.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I've been beating this drum for years and getting flamed for it.  You're spot on, Mrags.

...just fact...NO flame......four consecutive SB losses?.......perhaps the first one undisciplined is expected.....but three more IN A ROW?....NEVER passed the "smell test" IMO....

59 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Some would say Marv was an AVERAGE coach and a terrible babysitter.  He does seem to get credit for managing the personalities on the team and regrouping when things got bad.  But it makes you wonder how they got so bad in the first place

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

1) Why does Andre never show up for these things?

2) To Bruce:  Why are you wearing a bib?  What are you, a toddler?

It is ‘A Football Life’ they’re together for. He’ll be the 3rd Bill to be featured, behind Jimbo & ‘Squatty’.

Partying before the 1st SB loss is kind of understandable. 1 week between Conf Championship and the Bowl, they already beat the Giants in NJ during the season and they still nearly won it, despite a genius defensive strategy that showcased the eventual greatest ever coach. (I hate saying that) 

Washington & Dallas we’re simply better teams. Lighten up, crybabies. 

42 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Who was at the table who were not in the photo?  I see at least 2 others in front of Tasker on 1 side & Berchtold on the other.  

That’s it, sans technical folks for the filming.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Yeah. Nobody will ever Admit it because of their unwavering love for that team. Facts are facts tho. 

2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Chef’s!

I just want to know if you are the REAL Shooter 

• Haha (+1) 1