Hot for Teacher: Iowa style

58 minutes ago, mead107 said:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Seriously?

• Haha (+1) 1

I’m confused.  The boy rejected her initial advances, but later he agreed to hang out and watch tv at her house. What was he expecting?

I’m not convinced he was the innocent victim to the extent that he is being portrayed. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Seriously?

Yeah. That’s what I wanted to know. You have got some serious issues Mead. You’d think with all those Meadcoins you would have to fight them off. 

40 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

I’m confused.  The boy rejected her initial advances, but later he agreed to hang out and watch tv at her house. What was he expecting?

I’m not convinced he was the innocent victim to the extent that he is being portrayed. 

14 year olds are stupid 

3 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

Yeah ... I call BS.  This kid was pounding that.

And I'm a "no."

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

Had the same thought. Why would he continue to see her outside of school if he was truly uncomfortable with her continued sexual advances? 

21 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I don’t buy this at all. She’s innocent. She looks like a lesbian gym teacher.

But she likes tube steak, no one turns down a BJ  !!!!!