Nissan Stadium in Nashville

I live in Birmingham. I have been to every Bills/ Titans game, in Nashville .  There is a public lot by PSC Metals that we have tailgated at since 1999.  It is directly under the Korean War Bridge. Open Air/ Grass, remind you of lots around OP. You can then traverse the railroad tracks about a 10 minute walk right into the stadium. I have 75 Buffalo people lined up here for a tailgate. 

I live in the Nashville area for the last 10 yrs but have yet to go to a game but am planning on going to this Bills game if i'm not working which involves travel, but from everything i do know about the down town experience you won't be dissatisfied !

I do have family that frequents games & concerts at the stadium & they never have a bad thing to say now they are in their 20's & when i was that age i did a lot more of those kinds of things so take that for what its worth from this old Ba*ta*d that i have apparently turned into ? but i don't think you could have a terrible time going to a game here !

Hope to see all you Bills fans at the game i'll be sporting my new red Kyle Williams jersey !! GO BILLS !! 

12 hours ago, Augie said:

Did they change things? We owned a place their for a couple year, and Kroger’s wouldn’t sell even in the afternoon. That’s was only 2-3 years ago. Anyway, buy ahead! Good advice. What a great city and game venue! 

Yep and now you can buy wine in grocery stores.  So after our victory, enjoy a nice full bodied wine.  

• Thank you (+1) 1