Nissan Stadium in Nashville

I went there in 2009 in what would be Jauron’s last game with the Bill’s. I don’t remember there being a ton of tailgating but the stadium was in walking distance of the Nashville strip of bars which was where me and my buddies drank before and after. Also the fans there were some of the nicest and welcoming than pretty much any other stadium I have been too.

It is absolutely an option! I attended the last Bills game there and it was awesome! I came in late and can’t give you specifics as to arrangements, but the Bills were well represented. We caught an easy Uber to the area. The pedestrian bridge into town makes it easy.

I know @CountryCletus was there and probably knows more specifics. Had a great time and looking forward to the game this year. I already have rooms booked by Vandy and it seems tickets are arranged by a rather ornery old fellow. (I should speak more kindly until finalized.) 

There were a lot of cars and busses with Bills fans a little SE of the stadium as I recall. Plenty of cooking out. Not much room to be throwing footballs around, etc. but a huge area full of Bills fans having fun. It was a great time, for me at least. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Nashville is a great town. We parked right in the main lot and tailgaited. No problems from security. Brought our own drinks n food. Alot of Bills fans representing there. Have fun, good crowd good people.

Definitely walk across the river either before or after the game. We had stayed downtown and had a blast. The bars are open for hours after the game with people just hanging out. Nashville may be the closest example to what a downtown Buffalo stadium might be like one day.

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

IIRC, Bills fans outnumbered the Home Team fans 2-1 last time we played there.

And will again this year! The Nashville Bills Backers have a pretty sweet tailgate set-up. $50 per for food, booze and the company of your fellow Bills fans.

• Like (+1) 1

I live in Nashville; there is tailgating.  Buy your alcohol the day before.   On Sundays, you cant buy alcohol before noon at stores.  You can only buy it at establishments before noon.  You should for sure walk across the river after the game and enjoy all the bars and live music.  They can play anything....like the shout song!!!

Edited by Bills1717
Forgot to emphasize Sunday
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Bills1717 said:

I live in Nashville; there is tailgating.  Buy your alcohol the day before.   On Sundays, you cant buy alcohol before noon at stores.  You can only buy it at establishments before noon.  You should for sure walk across the river after the game and enjoy all the bars and live music.  They can play anything....like the shout song!!!

Did they change things? We owned a place their for a couple years, and Kroger’s wouldn’t sell even in the afternoon. That’s was only 2-3 years ago. Anyway, buy ahead! Good advice. What a great city and game venue! 

Edited by Augie