1 underrated Buffalo Bills player to watch at each position in 2019 | Who could shake up the roster?

HOUSE

On 6/1/2019 at 5:02 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

I really liked bringing Sills in, but he needs to hurry and get back before he falls behind.  Didn’t he pull a hammy?  Hopefully it doesn’t linger as pulled hammys sometimes do.

Perhaps they make it look bad. then put him on PS. Hide him .. haha

he is a project anyway. find a sneaky way to stash him for the season.
Duke Williams is a project i would like to see succeed.

always a fan of the Underdogs who work hard !

23 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Trent Murphy has had 1 good season and then got hurt. He's had more time to heal physically and psychologically. If Frazier is being honest, Murrphy looks more confident in his knee. I hope we see the improved Trent Murphy soon. Then again, Shaq's playing for a new contract.

Tommy Sweeney was said by one pundit to have the best hands in the draft. We'll see if he can get open then. Maybe Kroft's broken foot won't hurt so much after all. Some very young talent at TE. Who will step it up? Knox has impressed early on.

I'd love for Kevin Johnson to follow in Jerry Hughes' footsteps and become the player everyone thought he'd be. Once he signed with the Bills, Hughes was so much better. What a gift that would be.

Maybe the 1 new arrival that intrigues me most is Devin Singletary. His size and speed aren't scary, but neither were Thurman's. This kid has an amazing ability to see the field and react quickly and smartly to maximize his attributes. I doubt they'll have to coach him up much when it comes to toteing the rock. He has good instincts and lots of twitch. 

And let's not forget Spencer Long who is also a 'done it before' guy that's just needed more healing.

Singletary is a nice pick. But the way and where he was drafted suggests he is a lock 4 the 53.
 Shady has great vision. but had no where to run.

am a fan of Devin for sure. he might well exceed general expectations .. give him an offseason and 1 NFL season behind the two all pros !  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

No doubt Star was paid too much. Same for Murphy, Ivory, Lee Smith, and Morse. 

Morse is a significant upgrade but no one thought he was worthy of the highest paid C in the league. But  that is what happens with tons of cap space around the league. 

Morse was worth the contract in context. Beane did the right thing for Josh Allen etc.
There were two High Level Centers available in FA. we got the younger one , and the correct one for Daboll and the game he will run.

and now he is rehabbing core muscle something something. yikes.
 Morse was was the best Offseason move by the Bills in my very very humle and singular opinion

1 hour ago, White Linen said:

I'm happy with the Morse money and I think Ivory was paid about what he should have been.  On the surface, I thought the L. Smith contract was high but it appeared there was plenty of competition for his services.  Overall, I think we're spending our money wisely.

Smith move was a surprise to me, but solid as heck.

agreed about this years contracts

41 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Sills V easy...

because the odds ?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 6/1/2019 at 4:54 PM, Rocket94 said:

I agree...if all goes well he has some talent.

Should be quite the battle between him and Levi for the #2 spot. Also a healthy Gaines and Taron in the mix makes for a nasty secondary.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Should be quite the battle between him and Levi for the #2 spot. Also a healthy Gaines and Taron in the mix makes for a nasty secondary.

Yes...despite being steady, the secondary is a little unheralded. I am rooting for all of them including a healthy Johnson and Gaines.

12 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Isaiah McKenzie sneaks in and grabs a spot on the roster. Zay Jones, Bob Foster, John Brown, Cole Beasley, Isaiah McKenzie and Andre Roberts in that order.

i would think duke williams would make it over McKenzie or Roberts unless both have big impacts on special teams.

On 6/1/2019 at 3:14 PM, wppete said:

I’m really hoping it’s either Murphy or Shaq. We need these guys to have amazing seasons. 

If Oliver is the stud he could be , McD can get crazy with that DL , can kick Lorax/Shaq inside and just have a deep rotation with so many possibilities 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

Morse was worth the contract in context. Beane did the right thing for Josh Allen etc.
There were two High Level Centers available in FA. we got the younger one , and the correct one for Daboll and the game he will run.

and now he is rehabbing core muscle something something. yikes.
 Morse was was the best Offseason move by the Bills in my very very humle and singular opinion

Smith move was a surprise to me, but solid as heck.

agreed about this years contracts

because the odds ?

Because if he didn't mess his hammy up he'd be tearing $#%* uppppp...

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

i would think duke williams would make it over McKenzie or Roberts unless both have big impacts on special teams.

Could be. I just like McKenzie a lot, I cannot explain it. He's my favorite underdog to make the roster, he's underrated in my opinion.

Barkley should be the Underrated QB. If anything, we as fans overrate Tyree Jackson due to his size and UB background. 

Barkley just smeared the Jets all over their home field. A awesome day in a season that had very few of them...

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Could be. I just like McKenzie a lot, I cannot explain it. He's my favorite underdog to make the roster, he's underrated in my opinion.

i actually enjoyed watching mckenzie also but i think he is redundant with who we brought in. Though i will certainly state if they work well with Allen everything else is not important.

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

i actually enjoyed watching mckenzie also but i think he is redundant with who we brought in. Though i will certainly state if they work well with Allen everything else is not important.

He's worth keeping, McKenzie would catch on somewhere else I believe. Not saying he's a hall of famer but a heck of a #5 or #6 guy.