Stadiums with the Most Expensive Food and Drink

12 minutes ago, The Senator said:

I saw a piece on 60 Minutes yesterday - the Warriors are moving the brand new Chase Center in SF next season...the whole thing was built by the 2 billionaire owners w/out a dime of public money.

Guess how much for a private suite?

$2million per season!  Comes with a private butler.

If the owners are paying to build, the prices have to be high to get a significant ROV. Of course, CAL and NYC are in a league of their own when it comes to this. 

13 minutes ago, The Senator said:

I saw a piece on 60 Minutes yesterday - the Warriors are moving the brand new Chase Center in SF next season...the whole thing was built by the 2 billionaire owners w/out a dime of public money.

Guess how much for a private suite?

$2million per season!  Comes with a private butler.

https://www.chasecenter.com/suites

...damn well better come with defib paddles......

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

If the owners are paying to build, the prices have to be high to get a significant ROV. Of course, CAL and NYC are in a league of their own when it comes to this. 

I’m sure everything will be high priced - probably at least $200 for a decent bottle of wine, and I’m sure Harris Steak House will provide a nice surf and turf dinner for around $300-$400!

This is a major project that has been debated and delayed for at least 5 years.  There’ll be lots of retail and office space, but yes - Google, Apple, et al have produced enough billionaires to afford those prices.

14 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...damn well better come with defib paddles......

Darned right -and their own ER.  All that wine, steak, Lobster Thermador and Dungeness Crab will kill ya!

Edited by The Senator
  • Haha (+1) 1

don't the Bills have the cheapest ticket prices ?  Food and drink are probably being used to raise some revenue.   My guess is  overall cost for the day is very low compared to the rest of the NFL

• Like (+1) 1