Who goes up on the Buffalo Bills “Wall of Shame”

What about Buddy Nix call to the Bucs GM where he was recorded trashing FitzCraptrick.  Worse yet recorded and set up by some phone prankster.  

Whitner over Ngata might be my top choice though.  The stupidity of that move is still mind blowing.  

Runner up was when we traded up for what I was sure was Russel Wilson in the 3rd and instead took a 6th round graded WR the size of a middle school girl.  Couldn’t believe it.  

Fan honorable mention:  Dude with his hand in his girls pants fingering her in the butt while she is snorting blow off his lap...and all while sitting in their seats during the game lol.

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 2:36 PM, I'm Spartacus said:

That idiot Bills fan that climbed out on the field goal net wire during a Monday night game (I think the Giants?).

What an embarrassing a-hole representing Bills fans. He's up there with the jerks that jump on burning tables in the parking lots.

Honorable mention to the guy who threw a snowball in Chuck Foreman's face during a Buffalo game.

I ended up benefitting from that idiot so assuming he didn't hurt anyone when he fell, I'm giving this guy a pass.  For every game since that happened, there has been a security guard stationed at the 4 corners of the stadium where those wires attach to keep anyone from trying it again.  I had the good fortune to be one of those security guards for multiple games in the mid 90's.  Best job I ever had!!!  I got paid to sit there and watch the game and never had to stop anyone.  Had quite a few laughs with people once they realized what I was actually doing.

In my opinion, the Wall of Shame idiot fan award goes to the guy that was sliding down the railing in the upper deck and fell over the side onto someone else below.  There have been a lot of people doing a lot of stupid things but there haven't been too many that have resulted in injuries to innocent bystanders.  More often than not, they just end up hurting no one but themselves/their reputation.

Wall of Shame player award goes to Vontae Davis quitting at halftime.  There have been so many boneheaded plays/players over the years but at least they were trying.  If it's that bad, you suck it up for 2 more hours and retire at the post game podium. 

Wall of Shame front office award goes to hiring Marv as GM.  He wasn't qualified to do the job, Ralph just wanted someone he thought he could trust.  Honorable mention goes to how Whaley was handled by ownership.  No doubt the guy made some mistakes but he seemed to have the least amount of power I've even seen a GM have.  What GM has worked with that many coaches and doesn't appear to have been given the power to hire any of them? 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

What about Buddy Nix call to the Bucs GM where he was recorded trashing FitzCraptrick.  Worse yet recorded and set up by some phone prankster.  

Whitner over Ngata might be my top choice though.  The stupidity of that move is still mind blowing.  

Runner up was when we traded up for what I was sure was Russel Wilson in the 3rd and instead took a 6th round graded WR the size of a middle school girl.  Couldn’t believe it.  

Fan honorable mention:  Dude with his hand in his girls pants fingering her in the butt while she is snorting blow off his lap...and all while sitting in their seats during the game lol.

Ha! I remember that. I couldn't believe how crazy it was. They got Nix good smh. I remember thinking to myself, " this is my favorite teams GM looking stupid as *****". One of those "Wow" moments, that's for sure.

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 6/3/2019 at 8:56 AM, row_33 said:

Flutie never did a thing in the NFL playoffs

botched getting handed the 86 Bears, who hated him about 30 minutes after he got the #1 gig, possibly a better team than the prior years SB champ.

Helped Eric Moulds obtain the most receiving yards in a playoff game. 

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

sad trivia answers like that just make the narrative worse...

Flutie routinely threw for 300 yards in the late 90s. We haven't had a 300 yard game (in regulation) in 5 years in an era when guys throw for 300 years blindfolded.

Is that you Rob Johnson?

1 hour ago, uticaclub said:

Flutie routinely threw for 300 yards in the late 90s. We haven't had a 300 yard game (in regulation) in 5 years in an era when guys throw for 300 years blindfolded.

Is that you Rob Johnson?

...Flutie was the greatest invention since beer...just ask 'em.......