Who goes up on the Buffalo Bills “Wall of Shame”

Aaron "Mr.P90x" Maybin gets my vote.

Good thing the Bills traded up in the first round to draft, John McCargo...

For third place it's a tossup between AJ McCarron *(I'm not here to mentor anybody) or Kevin "rubber mat" Kolb. 

10 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Aaron "Mr.P90x" Maybin gets my vote.

Good thing the Bills traded up in the first round to draft, John McCargo...

For third place it's a tossup between AJ McCarron *(I'm not here to mentor anybody) or Kevin "rubber mat" Kolb. 

At least we can say McCarron helped us acquire Cody Ford. 

17 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Peterman was historically bad.  Some people here fail to grasp that they witnessed QB play which was historically poor.  Its truly special that someone who played so poorly managed to do it as long as he did.  If they had not dug up Derek Anderson's corpse and located missing person Matt Barkley, then the Peterman would have shattered all known turnover records. We witnessed history.

But his horrible effort forced the Bills to pull out of the death spiral tank and try again and make the playoffs 

If he handed it off three times and punted for a few series the Bills wouldn’t have made the playoffs

Tom Donahoe is a really underrated candidate for this wall.

Guy was REALLY good at selling fans his BS and awful at actually building a football team. You could almost give the rest of the GM's more of a pass because they were so clearly in over the head from the periphery. I believed in TD! That youthful onset of a gray hair just screamed "wisdom."

really too many to think about but Stevie blaming god for his drop in the end zone and McKelvin fumble on the kickoff really come to mind. Also Chuck Dickerson for riling up THE HOGS before super bowl 26

Edited by Wsam4031

On 6/1/2019 at 8:27 AM, Stank_Nasty said:

cant believe maybin hasn't come up yet..... the bum held out and was so bad afterward they wouldn't even dress him. 

he was the name that immediately came to my head when I read the title.

I was going to say Maybin.  Kendrick Office.  John McCargo. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/4/2019 at 4:31 PM, TheBrownBear said:

Why T.O? 

TO and Kelvin Benjamin mostly go here because they had high expectations and both just went at half speed. Sure, they made a decent catch here or there but they came in to be superstars and were barely functional journeyman.

On 6/5/2019 at 8:40 PM, LSHMEAB said:

Tom Donahoe is a really underrated candidate for this wall.

Guy was REALLY good at selling fans his BS and awful at actually building a football team. You could almost give the rest of the GM's more of a pass because they were so clearly in over the head from the periphery. I believed in TD! That youthful onset of a gray hair just screamed "wisdom."

That, plus I believe he is really Satan and drinks the blood of infants.

• Like (+1) 1