Who goes up on the Buffalo Bills “Wall of Shame”

I was really embarrassed to root for the Bills on the day of the Orton "Kitty Slide".  Buddy getting duped by that radio show was also pretty shameful. 

1 minute ago, Rocket94 said:

I was referring to the Music City Miracle.

You mean the Music City Forward Lateral?

Edited by Tenhigh

11 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I was really embarrassed to root for the Bills on the day of the Orton "Kitty Slide".  Buddy getting duped by that radio show was also pretty shameful. 

walked out on both the MSM and Franco's return on the Raiders, thinking the games were over as soon as the plays seemed done

oops.

Personally, I think the Wall should include inanimate objects:

1. Slippery Mat
  2. Beast Mode's Front Fender
  3. Dareus' Bong
  4. Thurman's Helmet
  5. Karlos William's Taco Bell Eat-For-Free Card
  6. Shady's Champagne Bottle 
Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Yes...and the decision making that day. Starting Johnson over Flutie.

Edited by Rocket94

19 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...the illustrious Dave Wannstedt.............

never had some much hype produced so little results

for high school, NCAA, and NFL

worse than Lane Kiffen, maybe not on second thought....

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Irv said:

Personally, I think the Wall should include inanimate objects:

1. Slippery Mat
  2. Beast Mode's Front Fender
  3. Dareus' Bong
  4. Thurman's Helmet
  5. Karlos William's Taco Bell Eat-For-Free Card
  6. Shady's Champagne Bottle 

7. JP’s Mansion

8. JP’s drum set

9. Dareus’ Jag

10. Bryant Johnson’s power tie (as per Chris Brown)

11. Wannstedt’s neck brace

12. TO’s key to the city

Edited by Shooter McGavin

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

bringing Marv back was easily one of the 3 most cynical moves by a going concern entity in my life, to date

All Levy seemed to care about were defensive backs and special teams. The main reason for the Bills rapid and long term decline is when our core players were getting on in age, instead of replacing them, Levy (as coach) just kept drafting defensive backs and running backs.

He was as bad as it gets as GM and Jauron was off the charts horrid as a head coach.

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

Flutie never did a thing in the NFL playoffs

botched getting handed the 86 Bears, who hated him about 30 minutes after he got the #1 gig, possibly a better team than the prior years SB champ.

but but it wasn't Flutie's fault Trace Armstrong hit him so hard he fumbled with the game on the line in 1998. [/Flutie apologist impression]

That idiot Bills fan that climbed out on the field goal net wire during a Monday night game (I think the Giants?).

What an embarrassing a-hole representing Bills fans. He's up there with the jerks that jump on burning tables in the parking lots.

Honorable mention to the guy who threw a snowball in Chuck Foreman's face during a Buffalo game.

31 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

That idiot Bills fan that climbed out on the field goal net wire during a Monday night game (I think the Giants?).

What an embarrassing a-hole representing Bills fans. He's up there with the jerks that jump on burning tables in the parking lots.

Honorable mention to the guy who threw a snowball in Chuck Foreman's face during a Buffalo game.

You forgot about the guy butt crack drinking from some girl’s behind.  That was classy. 

On 6/1/2019 at 7:14 PM, KD in CA said:

The Peterman obsession borders on the bizarre with some of the people here.  Guy played a few games and people act like he somehow set the franchise back years.

Peterman was historically bad.  Some people here fail to grasp that they witnessed QB play which was historically poor.  Its truly special that someone who played so poorly managed to do it as long as he did.  If they had not dug up Derek Anderson's corpse and located missing person Matt Barkley, then the Peterman would have shattered all known turnover records. We witnessed history.

On 6/1/2019 at 11:50 AM, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Nathan Peterman

Reggie Bush

Aaron Maybin

Yes Reggie and his negative yards for the season!  Good one!