Who goes up on the Buffalo Bills “Wall of Shame”

Ronnie Harmon has to be up there.

12 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He opened the season as our starter after getting picked 5 times in a half. The entire country laughed at us as we tried to convince people that he could 

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

Interesting that you pick guys who were drafted and did nothing wrong themselves.  They simply tried to be pro players.  Is it not on the respective GM’s for picking them?

I did state that Troup and Graham were mentioned by me specifically because of who we could have had had instead.   Maybe I should have clarified bettter or left that out to avoid confusion.

Peterman, you have a point.  Maybin didn't care and pretty much admitted that in an interview years later.     Davis, Benjamin and Walker were good examples of people who made a choice.   

I think that the saddest thing in this is that the last 20 years have given us so much to choose from.

Edited by dgrochester55

20 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Mike Williams, John McCargo and Torrell Troupe

....still go back to the irony of McCarGONE......we jumped back into the 1st bypassing Mangold to grab him from the NC State Triangle....he busts and we end up with the OTHER 2/3rds (Manny & Mario) via FA...go figure....

10 hours ago, MJS said:

Mario was awesome. He absolutely lived up to the hype. We got multiple seasons worth of elite level production out of him.

Rex came along and made everyone on defense angry. Yes, Mario should have sucked it up and played his best. That's on him, but let's not forget that he was a slam dunk free agency pick up for a few years.

Spot on! I don't get the Williams votes either. He had 38 sacks with us his 1st 3 years and along came idiot Rex. I would love to get another DE that averaged 12.5 sacks a year for us.

Coach - Easily idiot Ryan

Player - Predator Tranny Benjamin

GettyImages-1021549404-1024x683.jpg

Edited by Real McCoy

18 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

How about all starters from the 2004 week 17 game against Pitt.  They couldn’t win at home against players they were supposed to pretty much outmatch to get us into the playoffs.

That would take up a lot of space, so I'd go with only Brain Dead Drew.

2 hours ago, Talley56 said:

How about all starters from the 2004 week 17 game against Pitt.  They couldn’t win at home against players they were supposed to pretty much outmatch to get us into the playoffs.

Sad but awesome choice.  That game sucked.  There was no basis for the Bills to lose it.

• Thank you (+1) 3

8 hours ago, Talley56 said:

Ouch!!!!

That really was a low?

14 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....how 'bout Cousineau who stiffed the Bills for the CFL?..............

I thought about him.  He might fit  better on the Wall of Douches, along with Vontae Davis, Dri Archer and others

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/1/2019 at 2:29 PM, Happy Gilmore said:

Coaches: Rex and Rob Ryan

Players: Aaron Maybin and Nate Peterman

Coaches:

Greg Williams, Dick Jauron, DOUG MARRONE,  and Chan Gaily. Fixed it for ya. 

And Rex, obviously. 

• Like (+1) 1

What about that guy caught jacking by some old lady in the parking lot at a grocery store?

Some may argue OJ, but it happened for a reason. I love you OJ.

Edited by Paulus

24 minutes ago, Paulus said:

What about that guy caught jacking by some old lady in the parking lot at a grocery store?

Some may argue OJ, but it happened for a reason. I love you OJ.

OJ was a warrior!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 6/1/2019 at 12:38 PM, Rico said:

ralph-c-wilson.jpg

Definitely Ralph. For not paying Pete Gogolak. Giving the OK to trade Glenn Bass & Daryl Lamonica for Tom Flores & Art Powell. For runnning off Chuck Knox and Lou Sagan (TWICE!). For hiring Buster Ramey, Rauch, Stephenson, Bullough and Harvey Johnson (TWICE!). Not paying Joe Delamielleure.

The FO secretary who handed the phone to rookie 1st Rounder Jim Kelly.

Al Cowlings. Walt Patulski. Tom Cousineau. Mike Williams. Tom Rudd. Perry Tuttle. Erik Flowers. Aaron Maybin. 

Wrecks & Slob Ryan

Bruce Mathison

just off the top of my head. I’m sure there’s a few other noteworthy losers who’ve graciously slipped my mind..