Who goes up on the Buffalo Bills “Wall of Shame”

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Are people really not putting Peterman up there?!? He is literally the worst QB in history!!! We kept trotting him out there and acting like he was a viable option. Nothing has brought more shame to this franchise than his performance against the Chargers. That whole situation was an absolute, predictable, train wreck. 

He is numbers 1-10 on the list.

He' #1, 2-10 is McD for starting him on the road with the playoffs still a possibility. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Imo for a 6 year deal at the time that was the biggest contract ever for a defensive player, I expected a little more.  He was okay his first year, good the next 2 years, then Rex happened.

Agree on Rex ruining things but still doesn't excuse Super Mario for giving up.  

Mario's first three years with the Bills the only pass rushers in the league who put up better numbers both in sacks and pressures were JJ Watt and Justin Houston. He absolutely performed for Buffalo. As for giving up he did a bit... the second half of the last season but I actually think more than that he hit the wall because when he went to Miami the next year nothing came back. He was done. 

56 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Ralph Wilson

Dough Whaley

Buddy Nix

Dick Jauron

Russ Brandon

...everyone responsible for the Drought 

Are you forgetting Tom Donohoe, Marv Levy as the GM, Ralph for his choices for hires ( yes I love Ll the good he did here, but he is culpable for this drought as well ), and Greg Williams?  Then we could also add Chan as well, but he was given a severely limited roster.

15 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

That was Ralph mandating the switch.  That came out years later.

Really? news to me! Phillips took the heat. Phillips did reason that the Bills were ahead before the Music City Miracle.

Edited by Rocket94

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...seriously?....he was a hitless 5th round (NO) wonder........let 'em sail off into obscurity......

The Peterman obsession borders on the bizarre with some of the people here.  Guy played a few games and people act like he somehow set the franchise back years.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Are you forgetting Tom Donohoe, Marv Levy as the GM, Ralph for his choices for hires ( yes I love Ll the good he did here, but he is culpable for this drought as well ), and Greg Williams?  Then we could also add Chan as well, but he was given a severely limited roster.

Marv taking Jerkron was pretty awful 

25 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Really? news to me! Phillips took the heat. Phillips did reason that the Bills were ahead before the Music City Miracle.

They were! 

Because, the Defense is what won us games that year not the original St. Dougie

Edited by Buffalo Boy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

The Peterman obsession borders on the bizarre with some of the people here.  Guy played a few games and people act like he somehow set the franchise back years.

This Peterson obsession is another one. Who cares...Let Gruden worry about him!

42 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Each single season matters.  The fact that McDermott and Beane went into that season with Peterman as “the plan” was simply a piss poor strategy.