Who goes up on the Buffalo Bills “Wall of Shame”

Marv Levy 

Superbowl XXV loss is on him as much as it is on Norwood. 

56 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

TJ Graham- nothing personal against the guy I only remember him getting a handful of catches his whole tenure.  Caused Fitz that one game to give up the last second INT to the Patriots.

Mario Williams- had some good years only when Marrone was the coach.  Definitely didn't live up to the hype from when he was first signed.  Literally gave up on plays

Dan Carpenter- another only good when Marrone was the coach.  Got slammed in the face by his own stupidity that one game with the helmet 

Mario most definitely lived up to the hype. Rex destroyed the defense.

• Like (+1) 7

Are people really not putting Peterman up there?!? He is literally the worst QB in history!!! We kept trotting him out there and acting like he was a viable option. Nothing has brought more shame to this franchise than his performance against the Chargers. That whole situation was an absolute, predictable, train wreck. 

He is numbers 1-10 on the list.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Are people really not putting Peterman up there?!? He is literally the worst QB in history!!! We kept trotting him out there and acting like he was a viable option. Nothing has brought more shame to this franchise than his performance against the Chargers. That whole situation was an absolute, predictable, train wreck. 

How could we even think about Peterman when Mario Williams phoned it in after he didn't get his mini fridge...?

Peterman is perhaps the most bizarre story in the history of the franchise. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PirateHookerMD said:

Put Derrick Dockery and Langston Walker up there together as a package. 

I remember that hype...geez.

15 minutes ago, Big C said:

How could we even think about Peterman when Mario Williams phoned it in after he didn't get his mini fridge...?

Peterman is perhaps the most bizarre story in the history of the franchise. 

What about the woman that "dumped" Williams and he fell to pieces.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

...seriously?....he was a hitless 5th round (NO) wonder........let 'em sail off into obscurity......

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Coaches: Rex and Rob Ryan

Players: Aaron Maybin and Nate Peterman

I might swap Hobert in for Peterman.  Peterman at least tried, but then again Hobert  didn’t have a public relations machine behind him making slick (I.e., inaccurate) videos about his skills.

• Haha (+1) 1

Travis Henry - hell of a RB but 18 kids or so, busted for running a drug cartel

Mike Williams - OL 1st round pick, stunk

Aaron Maybin

Chris Watson - he was toast

Leodis McKelvin - returning kicks and punts

I assume Peterman and OJ are already locks in the top 2