Who goes up on the Buffalo Bills “Wall of Shame”

43 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Yup. Kelvin “Don’t mind me, I’m just here to pick up my check” Benjamin. 

And, of course, the head coach version of that, Rex “Last one in, first one out” Ryan.  Dishonorable Mention to his bro too.  Rex even managed to find a way to steal more money from the Bills by bringing Rob in.  That showed more effort and innovation than anything he did for the team. 

...NOT fair....he'll take up TWO spots..................

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Maria Williams playing paddy-cake his final 2 years here.

Kelso's helmet

His second to last year here Mario had 14.5 sacks. He only chucked it in for about his final 6 or 7 games here after the London loss to the Jags. And I still put almost all of that on Rex. 

7 minutes ago, WMDman said:

Reggie Bush

Bot his fault that Rex wanted him at a point when the rest of the league knew he was done. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

His second to last year here Mario had 14.5 sacks. He only chucked it in for about his final 6 or 7 games here after the London loss to the Jags. And I still put almost all of that on Rex. 

Bot his fault that Rex wanted him at a point when the rest of the league knew he was done. 

...Wrecks needs to be a Golden Urinal Cake for the damage he did to the club.....

• Like (+1) 1

TJ Graham- nothing personal against the guy I only remember him getting a handful of catches his whole tenure.  Caused Fitz that one game to give up the last second INT to the Patriots.

Mario Williams- had some good years only when Marrone was the coach.  Definitely didn't live up to the hype from when he was first signed.  Literally gave up on plays

Dan Carpenter- another only good when Marrone was the coach.  Got slammed in the face by his own stupidity that one game with the helmet 

Edited by Another Fan

33 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Dick “it’s always bad to win...I mean lose.” Jauron. Oh and we punted well....

....LMAO!......classic Tasker line about Dopey Dickie..."Jauron's speedy defense is like bugs on your windshield"......

• Haha (+1) 1