Who goes up on the Buffalo Bills “Wall of Shame”

Ok so it’s the boring part of the offseason so let’s talk about who goes up on the Buffalo Bills “wall of shame.”  

Keep in mind great players or coach who did something bone-headed at some point are eligible. 

Let me start by nominating Billy Joe Hobart for his famous lack of preparation and failure to know the playbook. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Vontae “no heart” Davis 

we we barely knew ya

There are certainly many players that could work, but Davis has to be the guy.  That’s embarrassing.  

I also think Trent Edwards belongs, if for nothing else, that 4th down play at the end of the Packers game in 2010.  I don’t remember the details but I vaguely remember it being a 4th and long and he either threw it for a couple yards or ran out of bounds for a couple yards?

Peterman did something similar vs the Bears last year.  He will get nominated 100 times so I won’t bother 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsfan5121 said:

There are certainly many players that could work, but Davis has to be the guy.  That’s embarrassing.  

I also think Trent Edwards belongs, if for nothing else, that 4th down play at the end of the Packers game in 2010.  I don’t remember the details but I vaguely remember it being a 4th and long and he either threw it for a couple yards or ran out of bounds for a couple yards?

Peterman did something similar vs the Bears last year.  He will get nominated 100 times so I won’t bother 

Actually McDermott and Beane could go up for believing that Peterman was a capable NFL QB and not having any other viable options on the roster besides a rookie. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Benjamin

Davis

Yup. Kelvin “Don’t mind me, I’m just here to pick up my check” Benjamin. 

And, of course, the head coach version of that, Rex “Last one in, first one out” Ryan.  Dishonorable Mention to his bro too.  Rex even managed to find a way to steal more money from the Bills by bringing Rob in.  That showed more effort and innovation than anything he did for the team. 

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Stevie Johnson dropping the ball in the end zone and blaming God for it.

McKelvin's kick/punt return fumbles against New England.

Charles Clay drop in the end zone from Josh Allen.

Tyrod Taylor's pitiful game against the Jags in the playoffs.

There's just no end to the possibilities, and these are just from the recent few seasons.

Edited by MJS
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2