Sean McDermott does the “crack cancer challenge”

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I'm probably DEAD WRONG, but I think that was the root cause of many OBD problems...even Marrone professing it to Brandon is what got him hired but he flew the coop......I cannot underestimate players throughout the drought NOt knowing the gang of misfits ala "F Troop" were running the  show...

I agree with that.  The problem is, it doesn’t necessarily guarantee wins but I think that McDermott is efficient and well-organized and at the worst he won’t embarass the team.  Sadly you couldn’t say that about other coaches and management

4 hours ago, golfball323 said:

First challenge he's ever won!

So true and so sad and so funny all at the same time... This is why Bills fans understand mental issues better than anyone else... We are in touch with many emotions all at once...

3 hours ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Say what you will but that man has turned around the culture in Buffalo.  Winning record or not, make no mistake that he’ll be given every day of his 5 year deal to turn things around.  

It doesn’t take 5 years to turn things around. If you don’t win games then you don’t get 5 years.

1 hour ago, TigerJ said:

Having no hair to speak of is a definite plus for doing that challenge!  It's a lot easier than the lung surgery and chemo I had to go through a couple years ago.  LOL!

I hope you're doing well with that. Stay strong.

10 hours ago, CSBill said:

I hope you're doing well with that. Stay strong.

No sign of cancer so far.  I'm hopeful.  It was caught fairly early - stage 2, still considered relatively curable with a 50% cure rate.

• Like (+1) 1