Sean McDermott does the “crack cancer challenge”

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

My main takeaway from this is that Daryl Johnson is a lanky dude...

I would say he's a big dude.  I hope he pans out.  I like Yarbrough, but they could do better.

Edited by TPS
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was waiting for this after I saw Ron Rivera challenge him the other day. Looking forward to Allen, Edmunds and Zo.

....nice to see plenty of community involvement from all walks of this organization......also a salute to ex-Bills who have made Bflo their home and STILL are involved with the team as well as community....:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

The powers that be will never allow a cure for cancer. Too much money to be made in treatment. Too much insurance savings by having people die early.

...ooops... this is a football board. The Conspiracy Central Board is a different bookmark. My bad.. it's the alcohol.

30 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Say what you will but that man has turned around the culture in Buffalo.  Winning record or not, make no mistake that he’ll be given every day of his 5 year deal to turn things around.  

...I'm probably DEAD WRONG, but I think that was the root cause of many OBD problems...even Marrone professing it to Brandon is what got him hired but he flew the coop......I cannot underestimate players throughout the drought NOt knowing the gang of misfits ala "F Troop" were running the  show...

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy