POLL: Is Jordan Poyer taking the off-season seriously enough?

cage

How will JPs season be affected by off-season activities  

170 members have voted

1. 1. How will JPs season be affected by off-season activities

• He should be busy sweating with his teammates
    • Can't do pushups while lounging on his back
    • Too busy deciphering tattoos to notice anything else
    • He's doing just fine...

Other than a few days during the bye week, these guys are on lock down for 5.5 months.

Dude is enjoying his time off with his wife and people are going to throw shade at this guy?

Haters gonna hate just to hate - BS

4 hours ago, Dopey said:

butt did you see the picture?!?!

Yes, I saw the picture.  Seen it before in another thread actually.  That does not make the original post and "poll" any more sensical.  

5 hours ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Right!

Pictures should always tell a story.  Perhaps you have a problem.

The picture had already been posted.  If the point was to post a picture of Rachel Bush, fine.  It seemed the OP was trying to make some other point, as incomprehensible as that was. 

6 hours ago, cage said:

Did you vote?

Why would I? 

7 hours ago, CommonCents said:

I don’t think he is a Jerk but if he is, I hope his attitude doesn’t Rub off on his teammates because that could make a Mess of the locker room. 

Don’t believe for a minute that every player in the locker room is a choir boy...trust the process blah blah blah.   I’m sure like every other team there are some odd balls.  It’s a matter of the coaching staff and team leaders to keep the “odd balls” in check.  

1 hour ago, Mc1320 said:

Other than a few days during the bye week, these guys are on lock down for 5.5 months.

Dude is enjoying his time off with his wife and people are going to throw shade at this guy?

Haters gonna hate just to hate - BS

The point of this thread

-

-

Your head

Poyer seems like a better-than-average player and teammate who maybe has some off-season/downtime demons. Probably not an uncommon blend of discipline and depravity (just more publicized due to social media and his relationship). Back in the day we'd never know about his personal business, or if we did, we'd be more ashamed to drag it into the light. 

I've witnessed firsthand some impressive consumption and some questionable behavior from professional athletes IN-SEASON; it's difficult to know how that will affect each individual, professionally. We've seen it work out a variety of ways with Bills players over the years. 

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s there - actually everyone is. Poyer has looked great per reports. Last offseason he had a ***** ton of family drama which I was worried would affect him, I’m actually glad he’s lounging with Rachel and not some UB co-Ed this summer. 

UB has a** as hot as Rachel Bush

Tons of Australian chicks too 

dont you hate on the UB ?

Edited by Buffalo716

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

With that lower half, she could play running back in the NFL. 

lol....... because with an ass that big, that it needs a zip code, she could never play "tight end".

I don't get the attraction of an ass that big. Same as Kardasians ass. It looks unnatural. Must get liposuction to keep waist so unnaturally small in comparison. Butt to each his own.

• Haha (+1) 1