POLL: Is Jordan Poyer taking the off-season seriously enough?

cage

How will JPs season be affected by off-season activities  

170 members have voted

1. 1. How will JPs season be affected by off-season activities

• He should be busy sweating with his teammates
    • Can't do pushups while lounging on his back
    • Too busy deciphering tattoos to notice anything else
    • He's doing just fine...

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

This is a great question, I assumed he was in the pic but my eyes are unable to find him

I keep peering into the crack but I cant see him yet.  Well, back to it, talk to you guys in August...

2 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Didn’t he just get two interceptions the other day? One or both off of the “hot two minute driller” Josh Allen, during said two minute drills? 

at least it wasn’t a total washout for the D given JA tossed like what, a TD every 3rd pass or so overall? :DJust wanted to make sure you didn’t miss this highlights rundown from Tuesday already posted elsewhere:

https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/opinion/capaccio-allen-was-terrific-tuesdays-ota-session

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12

16 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

at least it wasn’t a total washout for the D given JA tossed like what, a TD every 3rd pass or so overall? :DJust wanted to make sure you didn’t miss this highlights rundown from Tuesday already posted elsewhere:

https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/opinion/capaccio-allen-was-terrific-tuesdays-ota-session

Saw that, which is how I knew Poyer had interceptions. I’m saying it’s a little weird that one guy gets praised like crazy, the other gets questioned as a team player. From all accounts both are doing well. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Saw that, which is how I knew Poyer had interceptions. I’m saying it’s a little weird that one guy gets praised like crazy, the other gets questioned as a team player. From all accounts both are doing well. 

Which will hopefully translate into more W’s. Thanks for clarifying and I agree they should both get props.